CoinPeople.com

Hello from Germany

Good morning friends of coins and medals,

I am a collector of mainly German art medals since more than 30 years.

In the national Numismatikforum I have gathered very positive experience. Therefore I would like to try to do the same here in this forum.

It is my intention to distribute information about art medals and to try to solve the one or other question, which has not been answered since long time, but which might be possible to answer by one of you.

I am glad to be here and would like to have an interesting time with all of you.

:ninja:

Willkommenes Research5!!

We are happy to see you and your knowledge here. Granted, I am a little partial to art medals, nonetheless, having new friends from Europe always adds a nice flair to a site.

Look forward to reading your posts!!

Goetzdude

Gutentag,

I live near Aachen on the Dutch border by Geilenkirchen (though I am moving to Texas soon).

There are some very knowledgeablefolks on here when dealing with German coins. I got into them after moving here. YOu will enjoy it!!!!

Ciao,

Capt-AWACS

Gutentag,

I live near Aachen on the Dutch border by Geilenkirchen (though I am moving to Texas soon).

There are some very knowledgeablefolks on here when dealing with German coins. I got into them after moving here. YOu will enjoy it!!!!

Ciao,

Capt-AWACS

Welcome

welcome ;) cant say much for german medals since i only got 1 which is a "1923 5 millionen mark vom Stein piece from Westfalen" (tnx to bill ;) my first medal hmm im into medals now but cant find any other then iraqs (which is PLASTIC ;)) here in bahrain ;) but ill find a way :ninja::D) anyways again welcome an if u got info bout my medal ill be happy since i cant seem to find a darn thing on google xD

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived