CoinPeople.com

wantlist - updated

As I am selling off a lot of my collection in order to focus, I am still very interested in the coins of Yugoslavia (and the states that were once part of Yugoslavia). This is my most current wantlist. I am also looking for many of the commemorative issues from the various states, especially the bi-metallic issues of Croatia and Slovenia.

I need the following coins. Don't have to be BU or UNC, but would like at least VF+ or better. Majority of these are newer issues, and many are not yet listed in Krause.

CROATIA

• 1 lipa - (Croat legends - odd years) - 2009

• 1 lipa - (Latin legends - even years) - 1998, 2008

• 2 lipe - (Croat legends - odd years) - 2007, 09

• 2 lipe - (Latin legends - even years) - 1994, 2006

• 5 lipa - (Croat legends - odd years) -

• 5 lipa - (Latin legends - even years) - 2000, 06

• 10 lipa - (Croat legends - odd years) -

• 10 lipa - (Latin legends - even years) - 1998, 2006, 08

• 20 lipa - (Croat legends - odd years) -

• 20 lipa - (Latin legends - even years) -

• 50 lipa - (Croat legends - odd years) - 2009

• 50 lipa - (Latin legends - even years) - 2004, 06

• 1 kuna - (Croat legends - odd years) - 2007, 09

• 1 kuna - (Latin legends - even years) - 2002

• 2 kune - (Croat legends - odd years) - 2009

• 2 kune - (Latin legends - even years) - 1998, 2000, 06

• 5 kuna - (Croat legends - odd years) - 1997, 2007, 09

• 5 kuna - (Latin legends - even years) - 2004, 06, 08

BOSNIA

MACEDONIA

1993 Mint Set on green card (less common than the blue card)

SLOVENIA

BANKNOTES

Croatia

1, 5, 10 dinara issues of 1991 (looking for specific serial # letters, so ask what I need)

Macedonia

Macedonia

P11 - 50 denari - 1993

P14 - 10 denari - 1996,2001,05,06,07,08

P15 - 50 denari - 1996,2005,06,07

[edit] updated 18.XI.2009[/edit]

I have available for swap:

10 Tolarjev 2005

10 Lipa Nicotiana Tabacum 1994

1 Para 1994

1 Novi Dinar 1995

10 Para 1997

Make an offer...

hmmm, that's a hard one for me. I am terrible at making offers. Give me some ideas of what you are interested in, and I can see what I can come up with for you. I am probably going to be letting go of some of my banknote collection soon, so maybe I can find something in there to interest you??

hmmm, that's a hard one for me.  I am terrible at making offers.  Give me some ideas of what you are interested in, and I can see what I can come up with for you.  I am probably going to be letting go of some of my banknote collection soon, so maybe I can find something in there to interest you??

Simply make an offer with some coins. Any low value coins...

PM me your address and monday I will send them to you.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am currently updating and re-imaging my collection (a very slow process for me), and developing an on-line gallery which will include information such as mintages, release dates, compositions, etc. While doing research on this information from various sources, both on-line and text, I have uncovered a whole new area of varieties for many of the Slovenian coins. Since I sold off my duplicate material with my big bulk sale over the summer, I now wonder how many varieties I may have unknowingly had. Anyway, looking for these varieties and gathering as many as I can has me fascinated, and with the impending doom of the tolar in a few weeks (to be replaced by the euro), I am looking to start buying as many as I can afford, to search through for the varieties. From what I can gather, none of the varieties would be considered major, and none seem to garner any extra value, I would assume that these varieties are just minor differences in multiple master dies being used, but the hunt is what I crave!

So, does anyone have any extra Slovenian coins they are willing to part with? I can buy, or trade. I am strictly limiting my collecting to the southern Slavic states, so anything else I have is fair game, including banknotes. I have a large chunk of my old collection on omnicoin/banknotebank, and I have quite a bit of British and Canadian coins as well. Let me know what you have, and what you are interested in, and let's make a deal!

I am currently updating and re-imaging my collection (a very slow process for me), and developing an on-line gallery which will include information such as mintages, release dates, compositions, etc. While doing research on this information from various sources, both on-line and text, I have uncovered a whole new area of varieties for many of the Slovenian coins. Since I sold off my duplicate material with my big bulk sale over the summer, I now wonder how many varieties I may have unknowingly had. Anyway, looking for these varieties and gathering as many as I can has me fascinated, and with the impending doom of the tolar in a few weeks (to be replaced by the euro), I am looking to start buying as many as I can afford, to search through for the varieties. From what I can gather, none of the varieties would be considered major, and none seem to garner any extra value, I would assume that these varieties are just minor differences in multiple master dies being used, but the hunt is what I crave!

So, does anyone have any extra Slovenian coins they are willing to part with? I can buy, or trade. I am strictly limiting my collecting to the southern Slavic states, so anything else I have is fair game, including banknotes. I have a large chunk of my old collection on omnicoin/banknotebank, and I have quite a bit of British and Canadian coins as well. Let me know what you have, and what you are interested in, and let's make a deal!

I have 3 Slovenian coins for sale on my site together with some 2700+ others :ninja:. You might wish to check out also Yugoslavia, Serbia and Montenegro lists. I have many more Yugoslavian coins (issued for circulation) for sale which are not yet scanned and uploaded to the site, so if you have a list of types/dates you need, you are welcome to PM it and I'll check it against my stock.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have drifted away from collecting, as I have been very busy trying to get my life back in order. Starting to really miss the enjoyment I found in my collection, and would like to return to working on it. Still need most everything listed above (need to double-check, just in case I added anything without updating this list), and am ready to start working on trades/purchases to fill some of these holes.

Also still wanting to get rid of a lot of other material that I still have on hand. Check my OmniCoin and BanknoteBank accounts, anything not from the Yugoslavia region is available for sale/trade.

• 6 months later...
I have drifted away from collecting, as I have been very busy trying to get my life back in order. Starting to really miss the enjoyment I found in my collection, and would like to return to working on it. Still need most everything listed above (need to double-check, just in case I added anything without updating this list), and am ready to start working on trades/purchases to fill some of these holes.

Also still wanting to get rid of a lot of other material that I still have on hand. Check my OmniCoin and BanknoteBank accounts, anything not from the Yugoslavia region is available for sale/trade.

After a hiatus that lasted much longer than anticipated, I have finally begun to devote some time and effort into my collection. (still working on getting the money to devote to it, but it is gradually improving :ninja: ) I have finally settled into the new house and new job, although both are going to need a lot of work for me to get into a comfortable level with. (still waiting for the divorce process to start, but I expect that to begin soon, hopefully) I will be back to visiting the boards on my daily basis, although, due to my limited specialty of collecting, I will probably be doing more lurking than posting. But, if anyone wants to talk or has questions about Slavic coins/notes, etc., I am all ears. Also, as time allows, I still have a large amount of various material that I need to get rid of, so I hope to get active in the advertising forums. I want to get myself re-established before I begin that, as there are many newer people who may not know me, yet.

Welcome back and best of luck with your new job and new home. Sorry to hear about the divorce.

As noted above, I do not need any Yugoslavian coins. I currently have the 2007 issues enroute from Europe, which will complete my collection of circulation issues (ALL of THEM!!!). Will start working on adding the commemorative silver stuff, doubt I will ever be in a position to add any gold, but that's always going to be a long-term goal for me.

My next focus will be to finish out the few Slovenian issues I am missing. I will also be working with Zlatko over the next few weeks to try and fill a lot of the holes in my Croatian album. And then I will be moving on into the bi-metallic commems of Slovenia and Croatia.

Will also spend some time and money (later into the summer) focusing on adding to my banknotes and stamps. I am especially interested in starting collections of modern Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Macedonia stamps. I have a majority of the early material (pre-WWII), but the modern states are not represented in my collection, yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived