CoinPeople.com

Shortsnorter 2007

Scottishmoney

I was actually thinking about sending my beat up black eagle, but the signatures wouldn't show well because how brown the thing is. It's not worth as much as the 100 Gulden though! I had so many notes I wanted to sent, nothing really worth much though, if I was loaded you know I'd be sending a nice crisp Oneapapa. Lol.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have created a file of all the notes I have received from participants so far, and addresses etc. To get this thing moving, I will be sending this on to the next person on the list on Wednesday 20 June. If you have not already sent a note, please do so ASAP or it will have to be sent to the next person on the list.

That's too bad! But I might have a deal for you - -

Would you ba able to participate in the signing later on, or will you return too late? If you can participate (and still want to) I can let you have a note. I sent in two, and though it isn't a valuable note, you could have the Polish 50 Zlotych note.... I have a number of them and have been giving them out to trick or treaters with candy for the last couple years, and I have a few left still, so I can spare it easily. If so, let Scottishmoney know and he can addyou to the list with that note. If you don't want it, then the offer is open to whoever else would need it.

Hi dave,

I preciate your offer in helping me...but i really can't participate i'm on my confindment here in m'sia. i came down to m'sia to my mum's place for my delivery. I won't have the time. You guys just have fun ok. :ninja:;)

Art - Rcvd on 26 May

AuldFartte Not received

Banevichi Rcvd on 7 June

bobbycoin Not received

ccg - had it, and didn't know it:)

Dave Rcvd on 2 June

henare Not participating

izzy - Rcvd on 26 May

jkmiii - Rcvd on 26 May

jlueke Rcvd on 30 May

jtryka - Rcvd note on 24 May

labmom Rcvd on 4 June

lesnipe - slithered in on 26 May

naidu54@hotmail.com Not participating

San Miguel98 - taken care of :ninja:

sbvenman Not received

scottishmoney -Finally have all three notes! 25 May

SlavicScott Rcvd on 30 May

spain number1 Rcvd 11 June

superbeast1098 Not received

thedeadpoint Not participating

whohah Rcvd on 4 June

Vfox Rcvd on 9 June

I am posting these to the next person on the list tomorrow morning. I appreciate your efforts at keeping these moving, I have waited a couple of weeks hoping others would come in, but need to get moving. Any others wishing to participate please contact me and I will have you send it to the next person on the list. I appreciate all participants posting when they receive and send these on, it assists in tracking. I may not be able to micro-manage this because of my current schedule I will be around much less than before, sometimes probably for weeks at a time.

These are going in the following order, roughly from nearest to farthest on:

SlavicScott

jtryka

jlueke

Art

lesnipe

JKMIII

Izzy4552

labmom

whohah

Dave

Vfox

ccg

Banevichi

ccg

spain number1

San Miguel98

scottishmoney

My name is between ccg... and ccg :ninja:;)

I received a thick packet of bank notes today.

OK! So now what happened?

Sadly you're also about a month too late Dprice. But, don't let it deter you, it happens every year, this is the first time I've finally made it in myself!

Back from business and pleasure. The notes are signed and will be mailed to Art tomorrow.

Archived