CoinPeople.com

Shortsnorter 2007

Scottishmoney

It seems to be that time again. I have three notes I would like to send on a journey around the world, and hope that we can get some hosts in Australasia to sign them also. I have 2005 and 2006 notes, and they really are fascinating.

Art has done a wonderful job of coordinating, however if he would like a break I would be happy to step in and coordinate this.

Lets get the ball rolling and step up to the plate. ;)

Like a few more participants, particularly in Europe and Asia, so they go around the world instead of lingering in North America :ninja:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm in too!

This is my first short snorter. What do I need to give you?

the person in charge collects a banknote, (or any note), from each participating forum member and gets everything started. here's art's gallery of the first ever coinpeople short snorter: http://public.fotki.com/ArtO/coinpeople_short/

Short Snorter gallery has been moved. Below is the new link.

CoinPeople Short Snorters 2004

Okay, I'm in.

Now, what the heck am I supposed to do?

heheh...any kind of brew would do for me. i've been alcohol-free for 8 months!

i'd even settle for a zima. ;)

When I worked for the Red Cross coordinating collecting donations for the troops overseas back in 2003 we could not send mouthwash for that very reason. It has alcohol, and I guess if you are desperate you will drink anything, including mouthwash.

You will have a tall icy brew on me when you get back. :ninja:

lol @ mouthwash. we're allowed to use that now, thankfully, even though it should be mandatory for some people.

unfortunately, there are still enough desperate idiots around that are messing things up for everybody. here's the newest rule- cans of compressed air dusters in living quarters are considered contraband due to "huffing". i'd like to see them try to enforce it though...every other person seems to have a laptop, and dust is a very big problem out here! :ninja:

Okay, I'm in.

Now, what the heck am I supposed to do?

here's the rules from last year's project.

http://www.coinpeople.com/index.php?showtopic=6328

short snorters are sorta like highschool yearbooks on banknotes...the difference being you didn't have to mail your yearbook to 6-7 different countries over the span of 12 months. :ninja:

• 1 month later...

Archived