CoinPeople.com

Shortsnorter 2007

Scottishmoney

Got a PM from Labmom. She has received the notes and will have them signed and shipped out in Monday's mail.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Notes picked up at Post office on July 30. Since my fire, I get by my PO only once a week or so. I'll get them signed and off the to next recipient tomorrow [August 1].

It is quite a nice selection of notes. I lost my previous SS's in the fire...

• 2 weeks later...

So, I carried them around for an extra week.

Life intervened while I was making other plans.

They're off to Spokane as of yesterday.

SlavicScott - been there

jtryka - been there too

jlueke - done that too

Art - seen 'em

lesnipe - crawled all over them

JKMIII - scribbled all over them

Izzy4552 - blue guyed all over them

labmom - pawed them

whohah - interrogated them

Dave - Just sent them

Vfox - Next to get them

ccg - can't wait to get them

Banevichi - are those ever going to come?

ccg - come on ccg, how come 2X? :ninja:

spain number1 - Watch out for those Iberian girls!

San Miguel98 - Come home soon

scottishmoney - Yeah right!

Got the notes today, signed, and sent to Ccg in the great white north. I think this is where the prices for shipping really jump, lol. Insured to Canada ran me $16, so it better get there, but at least I didn't have to send insured to somewhere across the pond, lol. :ninja:

SlavicScott - been there

jtryka - been there too

jlueke - done that too

Art - seen 'em

labmom - pawed them

Dave - Just sent them

Vfox - scrawled all over them, and taken by the Post Office

ccg - next to get them

Banevichi - are those ever going to come?

ccg - come on ccg, how come 2X? smile.gif

San Miguel98 - Should have been watching out for those Iberian girls!

• 2 weeks later...

Rec'v. Will have them signed on the weekend and back out next week.

Banivechi - how do I best send the notes to you? I am somewhat concerned as my post office does not permit sending anything without a customs declaration, and insists that registered mail is for "documents" only. (I suppose notes are "documents") :ninja:

Dave - how is USPS for sending registered mail? It's unlikely, but I may consider sending from WA, 98281. (BTW, I'll that that 5y out to you - totally forgot!)

Rec'v. Will have them signed on the weekend and back out next week.

Banivechi - how do I best send the notes to you? I am somewhat concerned as my post office does not permit sending anything without a customs declaration, and insists that registered mail is for "documents" only. (I suppose notes are "documents") :ninja:

Dave - how is USPS for sending registered mail? It's unlikely, but I may consider sending from WA, 98281. (BTW, I'll that that 5y out to you - totally forgot!)

Registered mail is safe. The status of mail can be checked by track and trace service and it will be delivered only under signature.

BTW don't forget to put one"airmail" label on enveloppe, otherwise it will come here at the end of millenium...

Knock on my wooden desk, I have never had a problem with registereds, even going to the hinterlands of Siberia. As for a customs declaration, be accurate, they are art prints. If you are down in WA state anyway it might be more cost effective based on my personal experiences from sending things by Canada Post to send them by USPS instead. USPS is faster, they haven't the same labour grudges that Canada Post is still having for years, and they don't deliberately try to slow the mails to make a point - usually. I just sent a reg to Banevichi last week, hope he gets it very very soon.

Does it need a trip to England?

Not 100% sure what this is about, is it just a journey for the note around the world? Or some sort of world domination...?

All the best,

Clive.

SlavicScott - been there

jtryka - been there too

jlueke - done that too

Art - seen 'em

labmom - pawed them

Dave - Just sent them

Vfox - scrawled all over them, and taken by the Post Office

ccg - Has 'em, trying to decide whether to mail from Canadia or Americia :ninja:

Banevichi - Next to get them

San Miguel98 - Should have been watching out for those Iberian girls!

Does it need a trip to England?

Not 100% sure what this is about, is it just a journey for the note around the world? Or some sort of world domination...?

All the best,

Clive.

Actually this started back in June, everybody sent a banknote, or in some cases a whole bunch of banknotes to be signed by everybody and sent around the world. Next on the travel plan is a trip to Romania, and then to España and then back to that mad little duchy that plans on declaring war on the USA and demanding reparations.

ooo just found out wat it is "Banc Eireannais Ltd" ;) nvr heard of em before but did a google search an came up with few pics from coin ppl ....they look nice ...but the 2006 1 has an eagle that looks cartoonish :ninja: but still like the buffalo on the back ;) eheh as i said earlier in another post ^_^ ill stick any random pics on any currency ill desgin xD lol

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping that Scottishmoney will scan all of the notes and add a section to the banknote museum before they are returned to their "rightful" owners.

Archived