CoinPeople.com

Round 1 - Ancient - Group 3

Which do you prefer?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Alexander III silver tetradrachm
    • Celts, Amoricans
    • Celtiberian, Ilerda,

Sure play the Barbarians against each other for the greater glory of empire :ninja:

Sure play the Barbarians against each other for the greater glory of empire  :ninja:

If I have to lose this round (and I am not ready to concede - I voted for my own coin), I would be proud to lose to the artistry and creativity of the Amoricans.

If I have to lose this round (and I am not ready to concede - I voted for my own coin), I would be proud to lose to the artistry and creativity of the Amoricans.

My ghast is truly flabbered! You'd be far better losing to the sheer classic artistry of the greeks rather than those magic mushroom chompers that came later and simply mimicked (IMHO that is). :ninja:

My ghast is truly flabbered! You'd be far better losing to the sheer classic  artistry of the greeks rather than those magic mushroom chompers that came later and simply mimicked (IMHO that is).   :ninja:

As a favorite author of mine once wrote, there are two sorts of people in the world, those who eat magic mushrooms and those who don't. Having spent a loooonnnngggggg afternoon admiring the beauty of a fanastically windsculpted sandstone canyon while sitting on its rim after chomping, I can attest to the fantastic beauty of Celtic art. The Greeks are just so------classical. Give me the raw beauty of a true human emotion!

(Damn that three such fine coins would be pitted against one another so early in the competion!)

Archived