CoinPeople.com

I would like to give an intro. My name is Melissa and I use my dads puter a-lot so I hope it is ok to come on under his log in. Thanks to my dad I am into History big time, and coins are a never ending history book. I am into Large Cents and I have an NGC MS63 1804 that is amazing to look at. It was my great-grandfathers. I still can not see what my father sees in those big silver dollars. I say give me Large Cents and double E's (eagles that is). I like to spend the nights here at the Museum and reading up on history. Four years ago my dad started something very big. He took every coin from his collection and started to put a written history to go along with the most important ones. He says it's going to take him for ever to complete it. But this is his way of giving history to the young. He states that history and learning in general is a dieing art. That no one wants to learn about our past and learn about our future through the past. :ninja: he lost me on that one. But anyway hello and enough of me running off at the fingers.

Melissa at her Dads computer

Welcome. I can agree with your love of Large Cents and history. Glad you decided to "join" us. :ninja:

Welcome Melissa. MS-63 1804 cent, you know you have many here drooling over your start at collecting. Enjoy the hobby and enjoy the history. I look forward to you joining us under your own avatar when you are ready.

Archived