CoinPeople.com

What albums/folders do you have & how far are you?

Tiffibunny

The one that I've put the most effort in is the Whitman Classic 20th century type set (no gold). Missing only the T1 Standing Lib, which will hurt my wallet a lot.

Littleton 50 State Quarters, which of course is in progress.

Franklin and Jeffersons and Mercurys, which are in progress, and incomplete because I've only just returned to collecting after a layoff. :ninja:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one that I've put the most effort in is the Whitman Classic 20th century type set (no gold).  Missing only the T1 Standing Lib, which will hurt my wallet a lot.

Littleton 50 State Quarters, which of course is in progress.

Franklin and Jeffersons and Mercurys, which are in progress, and incomplete because I've only just returned to collecting after a layoff.  :ninja:

Welcome aboard. Are you collecting your State Quarters from circulation or Mint sets or ?

It sounds like you're having fun.

Welcome aboard. Are you collecting your State Quarters from circulation or Mint sets or?

I have three sets going--the mint and silver proof sets, and two pocket-change sets.

It sounds like you're having fun.

Always! Heck, I don't care if it's not a megabuck coin, as long as I like it! :ninja:

(First post since the "do over" some time ago).

I have three official albums:

Dansco 7070 Type Set: Missing 33 (mostly seated and bust)

Whitman Classic Franklin Halves: I have 7 of 35, but there's a catch to this...

Intercept Shield Peace Dollars: I have 7 of 24, including 1921

I also have an almost complete set of circ JFKs: missing 2005-P and 2006-P&D.

The catch to the Franklins and JFKs: I only collect from roll searches. And the Franklins are all from roll searches since 1 Jan 2006.

Yes, I'm going to go for a complete Franklin collection from circulation in 2006. It'll be a challenge, but we'll see.

John

Great topic! Here's my answer:

Dansco 7070 US Type w/gold page: 90% complete

Dansco Large Cents: 20% complete

Dansco Lincoln Cents w/o proofs: 98% complete

Dansco Jefferson Nickels w/o proofs: 100% complete

Dansco Roosevelt Dimes w/o proofs: 100% complete

Dansco Washington Quarters w/o proofs: 95% complete

Dansco Franklin Halves w/o proofs: 80% complete from cracked out PCGS MS 64 FBLs

Dansco Kennedy Halves w/o proofs: 100% complete in mint state

Dansco Eisenhower Dollars w/proofs: 100% complete in mint state

Take care...Mike

(...

Yes, I'm going to go for a complete Franklin collection from circulation in 2006.  It'll be a challenge, but we'll see.

John

Welcome back. Yes that will be quite a challenge. Good luck with it. Keep us updated on your progress.

Welcome back. Yes that will be quite a challenge. Good luck with it. Keep us updated on your progress.

Should have an update on Tuesday, hopefully. Got a big order of rolls coming in that day. You know, one of these days I'm going to get an account at the bank that orders the rolls for me....

Now, do finds in roll searches count for the "Circulation find" thread or no?

John

Should have an update on Tuesday, hopefully.  Got a big order of rolls coming in that day.  You know, one of these days I'm going to get an account at the bank that orders the rolls for me....

Now, do finds in roll searches count for the "Circulation find" thread or no?

John

I say roll finds count as circulation finds. BUT if you prefer why not start a rolls finds thread.

I'm down to just 2 Peace Dollars.  :ninja: Bad news... it's the 21 and 28P.  :lol:

Ouch! For some reason, I can't remember the last two peace dollars I bought to complete my whitman folder, but I don't think it was either of those dates. I have two of each of those two dates, one circulated example in my whitman and one slabbed MS example for my slabbed set (which is a work in progress!).

I'm 19 coins away from filling the U.S. Type set Dansco. Missing the usual suspects, Seated dollars and all early copper. But I have really slowed down on "just filling" the album, and becoming much more selective on what's going in.

I'm already disgusted with a few that are in there, and they will be upgraded soon.