CoinPeople.com

Week 4: Final Group 4 - 1801-1900

What's hot  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Vote!

• gpnyc - 1866 SILVER THREE CENT PIECE (Type 3) (Ex. Jules Reiver Collection) NGC PR-64 CAMEO
    • Sir Sisu - Peru 1891 1 sol

gpnyc - 1866 SILVER THREE CENT PIECE (Type 3) (Ex. Jules Reiver Collection) NGC PR-64 CAMEO

926197.jpg

Sir Sisu - Peru 1891 1 sol

902342.jpg

gpnyc - 1866 SILVER THREE CENT PIECE (Type 3) (Ex. Jules Reiver Collection) NGC PR-64 CAMEO
[img=http://www.omnicoin.com/coins/926197.jpg]

Sir Sisu - Peru 1891 1 sol
[img=http://www.omnicoin.com/coins/902342.jpg]

I voted for the trime (I love the toning) and the new avatars sweeping the forum (love the toning)!

Are you accusing me of voting based upon the condition of the coin?

I must declare I stand innocent of such atrocities, I see the design of the 3 cent piece as a classy one, your opinion may differ from mine but to each his own....or have I missed something ;)

Also... have you not noticed the wonderful toning on that 3-cent mmmmmmmm :ninja:

I voted for the trime (I love the toning) and the new avatars sweeping the forum (love the toning)!

Yeah, I find myself visiting CP more often! Now like 20 times a day.

Are you accusing me of voting based upon the condition of the coin?

I must declare I stand innocent of such atrocities, I see the design of the 3 cent piece as a classy one, your opinion may differ from mine but to each his own....or have I missed something ;)

Also... have you not noticed the wonderful toning on that 3-cent mmmmmmmm :ninja:

Far away from me any intention to accuse you.

Voted for the design, not for the grade.

An appropriate thing to do, but voting for the condition/toning/appearance is equally appropriate. It is, afterall, the popular coin idol competition. (Oh yeah, I do like the classic design of the trime.)

Archived