CoinPeople.com

Take It Away Please Cointest ENDED

scan0010.jpg

I found this coin whilst going through other stuff today, don't know how I got it, when, or from whom. I just don't care for it, even if it is silver.

So just throw your name in the hat, one entry per person please, and cointest ends Sunday night 22 October at 21:00 EST.

Count me in!

I'm breaking my long summer silence by saying..... "Count me in as well please."

I love WWII Era German coinage. Not because of the Nazi symbol, but because my grand-father was in WWII. He was 101st airbourne. Not sure if he was one of the first to drop in behind enemy lines or if he was brought in later. But, all I know is that he was in the European conflict and met my grandmother in France.

Also, a note for those not into errors/varieties, Nazi coinage is plagued by doubled dies. So much for the "master race" being perfect huh? (grin) [No insult to the germanic readers meant].

Chuck

aka dacoinman

scan0010.jpg

I found this coin whilst going through other stuff today, don't know how I got it, when, or from whom. I just don't care for it, even if it is silver.

So just throw your name in the hat, one entry per person please, and cointest ends Sunday night 22 October at 21:00 EST.

I would love to have the chance, put my name in the hat please!

I have coins of stalin, saddam, franco, you name it...almost got my hands on an Idi Amin service medal... wont feel bad about a nazi coin. I like portraits and this hindenburg portrait looks like a boxer or a pit bull and makes a great history page.

Archived