CoinPeople.com

Looking for US-coinage

Hello!

I need the following american circulating coins! I can give you €urocoins from Germany (10€ Commemoratives, 1c -> 2€ )... if you want, I can give you certain Commemoratives from the Netherlands, too

Sorry, my list is very long. If you can help me an E-Mail or a PM...

It should be my lifework :ninja:

THANK YOU! :lol:

You can see my list on my homepage, now!

Here's the link :

http://people.freenet.de/euromuenzen/html/...ch/usa1701.html (1793 :cry: - 1850)

http://people.freenet.de/euromuenzen/html/...ch/usa1850.html (1850 - 2006)

That's quite a list. Have you considered making a website with your trade info. I'm trying to remember the info and find the post, someone posted that they maintain a list of "good" traders on their website. Wish I could find it for you. It might be a good idea since your needs are so vast.

That's quite a list. Have you considered making a website with your trade info. I'm trying to remember the info and find the post, someone posted that they maintain a list of "good" traders on their website. Wish I could find it for you. It might be a good idea since your needs are so vast.

I believe you can access that list by going to World Coin Gallery.

Are you starting a coin shop ?

:ninja:

Noooo... I need these coins for my collection... It's a list with ALL AMERICAN COINS. So it's a little bit longer than the others... :lol:

Now I'm only looking for Lincolns, Jeffersons, Roosevelts, Washingtons, Kennedys and Ikes, Anthonys and Sacagaweas...

I hope somebody can help me, that the list will be shorter than now... :cry:

Gruß aus Deutschland

Marvin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived