CoinPeople.com

CHBU 1909 VDB's $12 Each

I need one of those, I'll contact you tomorrow if I can still afford one. Taking a trip to the coin shop and hitting the 50% off box. CHBU would be about....MS62-63?

It's not every day you see a pile of that many nice ones.... if they were only S VDB's

Could we still have one for $12 then? :ninja:

San Francisco planchets that year seemed to have a more grainy texture and orangey color.

Interesting. I never knew that.

Can't wait to see mine! I love old BU Lincolns.

as for now i am going to suspend the sale...as I am almost out... Let me get my orders filled and I will let you know how many I have left

Don't know if you have any left to offer but I received mine and just want to say that it is an outstanding coin. Virtually mark free. Strong strike. Even color - no carbon spotting. Thanks. Anyone who wants a really nice 09VDB should consider one of these.

Don't know if you have any left to offer but I received mine and just want to say that it is an outstanding coin. Virtually mark free. Strong strike. Even color - no carbon spotting.  Thanks. Anyone who wants a really nice 09VDB should consider one of these.

I got mine too, today.

And it matches the description Art gave of his one. Really Like it :ninja::lol::cry:

Thanks, LD!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
i am sorry to say IF I have any to say left I only have one....but that's a big if...    I did send off the 3 BEST ones to plastic land... when they come back they will be more expensive then $20

Did you get any of the 1909VDBs back from the grading service yet? I'd love to know how they did.

ummm not as of yet... I bet they might go 65-66 if not better.

and I do have one left... i am gonna go back through the post and see who was the first to post about wanting one after i put the hold on...and they get first shot. that's really the only way to be fair about it

Archived