CoinPeople.com

Lincoln Set - 1909 to 2013 w/Proof Only Issues

Art

I'm going to post the pages from the Dansco 8100 Album. They have defined the set as Lincolns 1909 to 2013 with Proof Only Issues included. As I fill in spaces, I'll update the pages until we have a complete collection displayed here. These images are stored on flickr and so if you want to see more detail you can click on the image. Once in flickr you can look at the images in larger sizes up to very very large.

Lincoln Cents Dansco 8100 Page 1

6572488499_d22917ba4e_z.jpg

Lincoln 8100 Page1 by UGotaHaveArt, on Flickr

Nice way to show your progress!

Thanks, I kind of like the idea of doing it that way. I put it in the coppers museum so that as I fill it, I can not only check my progress and request assistance but it makes a nice reference piece. All without the extra posting required to have it in multiple places.

Similar thing coming up for my Jefferson nickels.

I like this post Art. Nice idea. I look forward to following your progress.

Thanks, I kind of like the idea of doing it that way. I put it in the coppers museum so that as I fill it, I can not only check my progress and request assistance but it makes a nice reference piece. All without the extra posting required to have it in multiple places.

Similar thing coming up for my Jefferson nickels.

Hey and it is handy to have at a show or a shop with internet access. You can quickly check which dates you are missing. :ninja:

I have a very nice 1942 proof if you are intrested??

I'm afraid that would be way outside my budget. Thanks for letting me know though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Wow, you're really cookin' on that set.

Trying to get the "common" stuff out of the way. I know a lot of folks say to get the key and semi-key coins first. Not for me. I'd spend a lifetime saving for a 1909-S VBD in GEM BU.

Trying to get the "common" stuff out of the way. I know a lot of folks say to get the key and semi-key coins first. Not for me. I'd spend a lifetime saving for a 1909-S VBD in GEM BU.

That was the first Lincoln Cent I bought MS64 RB PCGS :ninja:

• 5 months later...
wow nice goin cents are my fav coins i like they way they change colours over a period of time. i like ur 1936-d and hope to see u add more cents in to ur collection soon.(so that i compare with the colours i have :ninja:.)

The set does need an update but I'm waiting until I get some stuff that I have ordered to add to it.

Thanks for looking.

Archived