CoinPeople.com

Don't you just love Surprises

Dads Stuff

I went to my brother's yesterday to pick up 2 more boxes of coins. Inside one of the boxes, was a smaller box marked Eagles. Inside that box was 8 little blue boxes containing 7 Silver proof eagles. In the 8th box, I found this:

AGEPRobv.JPGAGEPRrev.JPG

Isn't she lovely!!!

The roman numeral does translate to 1986.

From what I can tell, that is the year my dad switched from collecting individual loose coins and began collection commemoratives, mint sets, etc.

If I had a chance to keep any coin out of the collection, that would be my choice! Such a lovely design.

Congrats on the amazing find. Just imagine what else he had tucked away!

If I had a chance to keep any coin out of the collection, that would be my choice! Such a lovely design.

Congrats on the amazing find. Just imagine what else he had tucked away!

You know, that would be wonderful. What a thought!! Now if I can find someone who wants to collect Lincolns and Jeffersons and someone else who is interested in Mercs and Roosies, I'd be well on my way to buying this lovely.

I don't get to keep anything. I have to buy it if I want it (at the same price I would sell to you). I don't know if I can afford it. But I would love to keep it!! It is a beautiful coin.

You know, that would be wonderful.  What a thought!!  Now if I can find someone who wants to collect Lincolns and Jeffersons and someone else who is interested in Mercs and Roosies, I'd be well on my way to buying this lovely.

I might be interested in some Jeffs and Lincs, if they are UNC.

Art,  I'll send you a PM tonight or tomorrow with a list and sample pics.

Super! Thanks.

Archived