CoinPeople.com

Walking Halves/Silver Dollars

I am selling the following Halves, unfortunately I am too inexperienced to include a grade so if anyone is in need of these dates just send a pm and I will provide a pic of the coin and an offer can be made.

1946s SOLD

1943s SOLD

1943 (x2) SOLD (1 left)

1941s SOLD

1939 SOLD

1934 SOLD

1918 SOLD

1918s SOLD

1918d SOLD

Also a 1915d Barber PENDING

Payment accepted would be paypal, money order or cash. I will pay half of shipping.

Thanks

That means I have to start watching the Advert forums! You are selling stuff that falls into my main collection. :ninja: Just have to see if the right dates and mm's come up. :lol:

That means I have to start watching the Advert forums!  You are selling stuff that falls into my main collection. :ninja: Just have to see if the right dates and mm's come up. :lol:

Have to stay on watch to beat me to them. Kids like these things, the silver dollars from last week were distributed in the allowance this morning, and now the kids don't want their greenback allowance anymore; esp. after finding out the dollars are worth more than their allowance. Darned little hoarders.

Have to stay on watch to beat me to them.  Kids like these things, the silver dollars from last week were distributed in the allowance this morning, and now the kids don't want their greenback allowance anymore; esp. after finding out the dollars are worth more than their allowance.  Darned little hoarders.

That is usually the problem! I only see the stuff I want after the flurry of PM Sent. PM Sent. Pm Sent. messages show up. :ninja:

There is an 1837 large cent coming up and some more silver (quarters and dimes) :ninja:

1837 Large Cent ===== I'm in for that one.

PM sent.

PM sent.

PM sent.

Archived