CoinPeople.com

Superbowl Pick 'em. ENDED

The team that commits the fewest turnovers will win. You have GOT to hold onto the football.

The team that is best in all three phases: Offense, Defense, and Special Teams will win.

The team that wants it more will win.

You've got to score more points than you opponent to win.

A good defense will beat a good offense.

Do I get the announcer job?

Anyway, I'd say the Steelers have the edge on Defense. The Seahawks have a better O-Line, RB, and overall probably abit better passing game. I don't have a clue who has better special teams and both coaches are good.

Sooo this will probaby depend on who makes the first mistake. I think if the Steelers get a decent lead, a big tunrover or whatever their emotions will take over and it will become a rout.

If Seattle can come out and just start bulldozing the Steelers with the running game they stand a good chance to hold on.

Oh Oh, the wind is howling here today (eastern Wa.), and the lights keep flickering.

I understand Seattle is having the same problem. I wonder how far south I would have to drive to watch the game....Reno?

Oh Oh, the wind is howling here today (eastern Wa.), and the lights keep flickering.

I understand Seattle is having the same problem. I wonder how far south I would have to drive to watch the game....Reno?

I forgot to add GO HAWKS :ninja:

I will have to go with Pittsburgh. If Seattle can put together their best game, (Alexander successfully runs = less blitzes by Steelers) I think they can win. But I just think that the Steelers will be able to disrupt their game plan. And I think the Steelers will finally have the advantage of playing "at home". I think it will be a Steeler crowd there.

Archived