CoinPeople.com

Peace Dollars

Dads Stuff

The 34-S is a key date, depending on grade, that should bring at least $20-40 from a dealer. The common dates in circulated condition might bring $6-8, the 34 and 35-S might bring double that depending on grade. Whatever you do, don't let any dealer convince you the 34-S isn't worth much!

Yeah, I like to save common Peace dollars just for silver, so I'd be interested in the common ones if no one else is. That 34-S looks to be in pretty descent shape, maybe a Fine? Though it's hard to tell what's going on on the reverse. The redbook lists the 34-S in VF at $65, so my guess would be that's a pretty solid coin in the $30 range, that's just a guess though.

Because of the black stuff and the fingerprint.

Stuff like that is over looked a lot of the time. Wear is a much greater concern along with damage. Fingerprints are sometimes looked at by picky people and decrease the value to them.

Well, I certainly glad I posted this question.  I really thought these coins were toast (junk) because of the black on them.

Thanks

Good thing you found this place then :lol: Not only does it make you more money, it brings some joy to those missing coins that you have!

Don't be afraid to ask about stuff even if you think it is junk. Someone out there probably collects it. There are a few who collect coins with holes in them :ninja:

Archived