CoinPeople.com

CoinPeople banknotes!!!

Okay, these things seem to have fizzled out, time to revive them!!!

I am not concerned about serial numbers or anything like that, I just want to get all the different denominations.

what I have available:

9 x 1 coinbuck (light blue)

5 x 5 coinbucks (light green w/ foil strip)

3 x 10 guineas (orangish, 2006-H) 2 left, 1 traded

1 x 20 guineas (purplish, 2006-S)traded

all I have in my collection right now is one of each of the above, so anything else is welcome.

I assume that since these should have some underlying "monetary" value, that the best exchange should be on par for face value. i.e. I will trade 2 of the 5 coinbucks for a 10 coinbucks, or 4 of the 5 coinbucks for a 20 coinbucks. I think the currencies are supposed to be equal (1 coinbuck = 1 guinea).

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coinbucks - I've only got ones and fives.

Guineas -- 2005 issues some 10s

Guineas -- 2006 issues a few 10s and a few 20s

I'm in for a trade or two if there's any interest.

I'm also putting together a list of wants and will be willing to pay with CoinPeople notes.

This year there will be one CoinPeople Short Snorter note. It's a 50 Snorts. We'll auction it later in the year for some worthy cause.

Hmmm.... I kinda got stiffed on a trade, and then I figured that all the trading was done. when there were no offers, etc. But if anyone is interested, I have the following to trade:

5 Coinbuck

1 to trade

10 Coinbucks

2 to trade

5 Guineas

4 to trade

I need all but the 5 guineas for a set. Anyone willing to trade? I'd be willing to forgo the value exchange and trade straight banknotes as long as I can get a complete set.

Hmmm.... I kinda got stiffed on a trade, and then I figured that all the trading was done. when there were no offers, etc.  But if anyone is interested, I have the following to trade:

5  Coinbuck

1 to trade

10 Coinbucks

2 to trade

5  Guineas

4 to trade

I need all but the 5 guineas for a set. Anyone willing to trade? I'd be willing to forgo the value exchange and trade straight banknotes as long as I can get a complete set.

Dave,

I need a 10 coinbucks and a 5 guineas. What do you want from my list above???

I had the same too :ninja:

Who was sending all yours out? I sent all the ones i had to send, i'm damn sure i didn't miss anyone. I still owe Daggit some (me bad) and i've promised Labmom a batch. But i'm nearly all out of notes at this end.

I do worry that some might have been 'lost' in the post (a postman thinking he's got an envelope full of cash, i've had that happen before when shipping something to GPNYC when a postman ripped it open and walked off with $20).

If they were send in normal envelopes (rather than bubblewrap) then i imagine some might have 'disappeared' en route.

Who was sending all yours out? I sent all the ones i had to send, i'm damn sure i didn't miss anyone. I still owe Daggit some (me bad) and i've promised Labmom a batch. But i'm nearly all out of notes at this end.

I do worry that some might have been 'lost' in the post (a postman thinking he's got an envelope full of cash, i've had that happen before when shipping something to GPNYC when a postman ripped it open and walked off with $20).

If they were send in normal envelopes (rather than bubblewrap) then i imagine some might have 'disappeared' en route.

Well, you are the one that sent me a PM asking for my address to send me the notes the Nov 19 2005, 10:42 AM... but I never received them.

Yes i took all the addresses this is correct. However the notes were being shipped from three areas (your addresses went to whoever was responsible for your notes).

Now i know for a fact Sisu has shipped his out because i have seen people listing notes with the mintmark H. (Anyone who has got an H had Sisu send them).

I have also seen some with S mintmarks (which meant i sent them).

I also know that the N mintmark ones from GPNYC are all accounted for. Except for Auldfartte's because he never gave me his address.

Leaves me to conclude that GX has not posted any of his as of yet, why this ashould be i don't know. I shall ask.

Well, you are the one that sent me a PM asking for my address to send me the notes the Nov 19 2005, 10:42 AM... but I never received them.

Did i actually state who was shipping them to you? I don't think it was me, although i'm not certain.

I had a whole list of who was shipping what where i'll have to locate it.

I got an envelope of 1 and 5 coinbucks but that's all for now. I would love to get my hands on some of the Guineas...

I've got some on one side for you now Labmom, i have no idea what happened to the others. I don't think you were on my list for your allocated amount that every member should have got, but you were on my shipping list for some of the Series A ones. Quite where they got to i haven't a clue. But i've located some more... i pray they get there this time.

Calm Unknown, i've contacted GX to find out if he posted them. If he hasn't then i'll find out why, if he has and they've gone missing en route then we'll work out another arrangement so that everyone who is owed some dosh, gets it.

You will get your notes sooner or later, i was not aware that anyone other than labmom had not recieved any notes. I can't fix what i don't know about can i?

This is a little bit of a headache for me because i can't remember who was supposed to be getting low notes and who was getting high notes. So i'll have to just reallocate from scratch on that. I have recently wiped my computer due to a few issues where it kept crashing so i no longer have the note files on the hard drive... I did have them on a CD somewhere... but i didn't figure i'd need them again. So that might take some locating.

I do have several notes that i kept back for the records that i could send out if needs be, although i'd rather avoid doing that if it can be avoided.

So this is the list of people being owed notes;

Auldfartte

Unknown

Labmom

Izzy

Mitch91 (i don't recall seeing your name on the list in the first place, why that should be i don't know but i'll add it now).

Anyone else need adding?

Who sent mine ?

I'm at work and i haven't got the files on me of who sent what, it was either me or GX. GX's batch was delayed out because he was waiting for some 20s off of me, which i sent to him.

I really wish i could remember who was on who's list. I know for a fact Bobby was on my list because i sent him a half sovereign in the post at the same time.

Kuhli was also on my list because if you look at the notes he's got up for trade in the first post in this thread the 20 guinea is 2006-S.

Archived