CoinPeople.com

CoinPeople banknotes!!!

Not to cause more confusion, but I got my shipment from Sir Sisu, whose signature is on all of mine, including the S series 20g.  :ninja:

Ha, you've got one of Sisu's error notes! Yes we knew about that he forgot to change the mint letter, it's amazing what can get past you.

Mike Marotta also recieved notes from Sisu according to a PM i found to Sisu.

Although i've had another member confirm that one of my batch got there.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I asked for some, too, but was told I was too late.

Not too late to never recieve any, only too late to be in the first batch. I wanted, or at least my initial aim was to get everyone who subscribed within the deadline sorted and see how the project went. Once they were sorted the members that came too late for the initial run would be shipped notes too so they could join in. It had to be done that way so i got equal numbers of high denom notes out there with low denom notes. Sorry for the rigidity of that ruling, it was implemented not because i was being awkward or plain evil but because there was room for some serious cockups and major confusion.

Whilst i avoided major confusion, i did indeed get confused a little, although there has been a few major cockups along the way;

The most obvious is the total lack of standardisation between the mints due to an error on my part which has left notes coming out all different sizes.

The current problem encountered above by some members having not recieved their notes, i'm now trying to sort this. Please be aware that the problem will not be solved instantaneously due to some outside factors beyond my control however, the wheels to remedying the situation are in motion.

Anyone who has encountered any other problems please feel free to contact either myself or Sisu and make us aware of them.

Thankyou for you patience in this matter.

• 2 weeks later...
Consider yourself added there Kat.

Got my beauties in the mail yesterday from Sir Sisu. Thanks, guys!!!

I didn't even get a chance to look at them closely as we had plans and were busy until late night. I'll be eyeballing them in earnest when I get home this evening.

After that...the swapping shall commence!!!

Looking for the #13 20 coinbuck? Anyone? Can anyone confirm this even exsists? I have #24 so I would think so. Anyone?

1Coinbucks

5coinbucks

10coinbucks

20coinbucks

I have the #13 1, 5 and 10... but I will not trade these.

5guineas

10guineas

10613 (not for trade)

20guineas

20613 (not for trade)

I am interested in 13s. My 2 most wanted right now are the #13 20coinbucks and the #113 1coinbuck.

Interested in a trade?

-Bobby

• 6 months later...
I will trade some Eireannian notes for CP notes

I have denominations of $1, $2, and $5

eireann5.jpg

I would be interested in the $2 & $5 (already have a $1). Have to head to work right now, this afternoon I will dig out my trading stock of CP notes, and let you know what I have to offer.

I will trade some Eireannian notes for CP notes

I have denominations of $1, $2, and $5

This is what I have available:

what I have available:

9 x 1 coinbuck (light blue) [all AA series, numbers: 11,25,35,47,49,65,80,81,89]

5 x 5 coinbucks (light green w/ foil strip) [all AB series, numbers: 28,42,43,50,69]

2 x 10 guineas (orangish, 2006-H) [all 2006-H series (Sir Sisu signature), numbers 10118,10126]

I could use a $2 & $5 Banc Eirannais notes. Let me know what you want in exchange for them, and PM your address so I can ship them out to you!

• 8 months later...

Archived