CoinPeople.com

American Tokens

Ditto to that too. I always picked them up when we went out with the kids. Alladins Castle. Chucky Cheese. Dave and Busters. Etc.

Coin collecting really is a sickness, isn't it? :ninja:

Omg 2coins, I really beg your pardon there - I am sure you can do an excellent job if you have this *FREE* software. Yes, you don't need an Adobe Photoshop, all you need to is to crop images so that you can get a closer image. ;)

Please get the following software at the following link: http://www.irfanview.com/

Usage should be too simple - simply drag your image into the software when you open it. Next click on the area that you want to cut up, (which will appear as rectangle) and go to "Edit >> Crop"

Next you want to do is to save it by hitting "File >> Save" and make sure you remember where you save it!!! :ninja:

I know I am rushing things a bit but some trial and errors will greatly help!!! ;)

Feel free to pm me over any software issues related to it. :ninja: That software can do almost anything, from coloring and contrast to some funky effects. Of course, it's nothing as good as Photoshop, but the good thing is that it doesn't suck up as much ram as Photoshop. ;)

There can't be any other softwares that is easier than this... and free too!!! ;)

2coins.... I have some old obsolete NYC subway tokens laying around somewhere. Can't use them anymore. PM me your address and I'll send you one.

Archived