CoinPeople.com

Hello from the Philippines

Hi! I'm from the Philippines. I've been a coin collector since I was a kid and started to get serious with it during college. I collect mostly Spanish Crowns and Minors, Spanish-Philippine, US- Philippine as well as contemporary Philippine coins. I also have a small collection of coins from different countries and am starting with US coins. See you :ninja:

Hi! I'm from the Philippines.  I've been a coin collector since I was a kid and started to get serious with it during college. I collect mostly Spanish Crowns and Minors, Spanish-Philippine, US- Philippine as well as contemporary Philippine coins.  I also have a small collection of coins from different countries and am starting with US coins.  See you ;)

Welcome! ;)

You should look our member Corina up--his wife is from the Philippines and he talks about it a lot. Maybe you have some common interests.

Look around, I'll think you'll like it here.

:ninja:

Welcome Dos Mundos!

If you have anything Spanish from Phillipines and wouldn't mind having it displayed in a Virtual Museum, please let me know.

I have a website in Spanish where we are building a coins and notes museum and I need as much information and pics of coins and notes as anyone can give us! :ninja:

Here it is:

http://numismata.org/SMF/index.php

Again, welcome, you found the best Numismatic forum here!

Thanks again for the warm welcome :ninja:

Welcome Dos Mundos!

If you have anything Spanish from Phillipines and wouldn't mind having it displayed in a Virtual Museum, please let me know.

I have a website in Spanish where we are building a coins and notes museum and I need as much information and pics of coins and notes as anyone can give us! ;)

Here it is:

http://numismata.org/SMF/index.php

Again, welcome, you found the best Numismatic forum here!

Thanks

I do have a lot but haven't gotten around to taking pics of them aside from the occassional picture for posting in web forums.

I tried opening your web page but only got as far as the home page. When I click on the "Museo virtual de Monedas" link I get an internal server error warning from the Numismata.org servers. ;)

Thanks again for the warm welcome ;)

Thanks

I do have a lot but haven't gotten around to taking pics of them aside from the occassional picture for posting in web forums. 

I tried opening your web page but only got as far as the home page.  When I click on the "Museo virtual de Monedas" link  I get an internal server error warning from the Numismata.org servers.  ;)

There must have been an error with the server at the time, it is fine to me now... I would apreciate it if you try again. :ninja:

Thanks.

Archived