CoinPeople.com

Sam Miguel98 - Congratulations!!!

MisterMcDoo

BIG CONGRATS to you and your winning note SM!!  :ninja:

Now give me the bad news: how much can I expect to pay for such a cool looking note?

Hehe... you might have to pay to find it. ;)

I can order one for $200... for comparison ATSnotes is the only place I see it at and they have it for $240.

:ninja:

thanks everybody, for all the votes! it was a very tough competition this time around, and i was sure alex's hungarian note would beat mine out. it's always tough voting for the most beautiful designs when each and every banknote is beautiful in it's own right. (except for intis) ;)

most of all, many many thanks to doo for putting all this together and for offering such a generous prize! ;)

Eghad! Perhaps I will just have to ask my good friend to pick me up one next time he goes there. (He is an Eastern Orthadox theologian at a university here.)

yeah, that might be your best bet. it has a face value of around $114, and getting it from the source is always the cheapest route.

another option: the owner of http://www.mebanknotes.com is armenian, i believe, and he's offering the notes for $130.00 registered mail. ($155 + $8.50 - 20% discount for orders over $100)

Archived