CoinPeople.com

Found a 2009 1¢ FY WDDR-008

Congrat's on the find though :ninja: ,even if it's not worth much it's still a find?? Shux,I've been cherrypicking just a liitle bit over a year now and Today was the first time someone said,"It's a DD,Don't know what variety but it is..." ;) Couldn't put a price on that one for me :rofl:

;);) LoL I've just never had any graded or sold any and only had a scanner so it's very difficult for these guy's to see what I had and when I first started I thought I was the luckiest woman in this world........LoL I thought Why am I finding all these error's and nobody else can!! ROFL!! Shux I found 100 a day :yes: ROFL!

Well I have a little of both here in Mississippi. I stll have a few of the log cabin cents I really have to look at. There are so many errors on those logs. I was looking at them so long today I had to give up and wait till another day to start on them. I am going to go with the P mint Professional life varieties right now. Go look at those windows an see how long it takes me to call it a night. It is fun i must admit.

You have to love the Philadelphia mint. Always giving to the collector. :rofl:;) In a way I wished I lived east of the Mississippi. All I get is Denver mint.

Oh Lord Mark,me too.an S' is like hitting the lottery here.. ;) I've been picking for just a bit over a yr. now and I have never thrown an S' back once I get it :yes: ....LoL Can't let go!! :rofl: I've got maybe 30 of the 70's and about 50 of the 71s' and I'd say 100 of the 69s' and 68s'..Have some beautiful 73 &74s' and Just the other day in a box I got I betcha 5 of the 68s' and they're identical.LoL Like deep set,and really bright and good condition so I was ok wiff it.. :ninja:;)

Here's a 70s I am haggling with now,I just got my cam 2 day's ago so lordy i have alot of scrappy work right now.....LoL

http://picasaweb.google.com/PennyLoafer63/1970s#

;)

Well I have a little of both here in Mississippi. I stll have a few of the log cabin cents I really have to look at. There are so many errors on those logs. I was looking at them so long today I had to give up and wait till another day to start on them. I am going to go with the P mint Professional life varieties right now. Go look at those windows an see how long it takes me to call it a night. It is fun i must admit.

Nothing like finding a big ole pretty one is there?? ;) I've got the fever bad..... :ninja:

I know that is crazy. ;)

:ninja: The reason I noticed was when I read the 1st post I thougt nobody has answered yet maybe cause they didn't know anything about it and I'll tell him to wait till the one's i know can tell him get here.and when i clicked post and I saw 2 replies,I thought,what the devil?? Then i noticed it...Wild though!!!!!!!!

I mean 3 of us at 3 min's exactly apart,if one of us clicked a second sooner or later it wouldn't have happened right? ;)

I'm one of those people that get freaked by stuff like that......I'm spessssial!!!!Lmbo! yea right! :yes:;)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest coinartist
:ninja: The reason I noticed was when I read the 1st post I thougt nobody has answered yet maybe cause they didn't know anything about it and I'll tell him to wait till the one's i know can tell him get here.and when i clicked post and I saw 2 replies,I thought,what the devil?? Then i noticed it...Wild though!!!!!!!!

I mean 3 of us at 3 min's exactly apart,if one of us clicked a second sooner or later it wouldn't have happened right? ;)

I'm one of those people that get freaked by stuff like that......I'm spessssial!!!!Lmbo! yea right! ;);)

Nice one

Guest coinartist
You're weird, don't keep hassling me.

That is a great find and they are coming harder to come by ,alot of them have been found already

I have not yet found one

Congrtats on the find cool one indeed

Archived