CoinPeople.com

Russian Numismatic & Medals Books

I am interested in selling the following Russian books. All books have been well cared for, and are in excellent condition. Please email me at breiner@cinci.rr.com with questions or interest. Good references for the Russian coin enthusiast. We can work out postage based on shipping preferences. Bulk discount for all 5 books together.

Thanks.

Russian and Soviet Coins - I.Rylov / V. Sobolin - 297 pages

$15

3565223712_be7c2f410e.jpg

3565223378_15b870a1ef.jpg

Russian Coins - Uzdenikov - 680 pages

$25

3565223662_1a5f85a7ea.jpg

3564405993_5ebf12d2b9.jpg

The Silver Rubles & Yefimoks of Romanov Russia - Zander (Russian Numismatic Society) - 142 pages

$10

3565223120_cc01f64fd0.jpg

3565223072_9ac781dcb4.jpg

<<SOLD>> Russian and Soviet Military Awards - Durov - 104 pages (color) - slightly used

<<SOLD>> Orders and Medals of the USSR - 50+ pages (color)

The Silver Rubles & Yefimoks of Romanov Russia - Zander (Russian Numismatic Society) - 142 pages

$10

I would like to buy the book by Zander. How much with shipping to Austria via the cheapest way? Please PM.

Are the books written in English or Russian?

Hi Brett,

Good question. I added some notes below.

Russian and Soviet Coins - I.Rylov / V. Sobolin - 297 pages

---> The prefix (first 15 pages) is a mix of Russian and English, but the majority of the book is in Russian with the exception of the titles and section headers.

$15

Russian Coins - Uzdenikov - 680 pages

---> The book is the bi-lingual version, and they have been very explicit with the translations of all words, titles, descriptions, etc throughout the entire book. This is a solid and detailed reference book.

$25

--->(Purchase pending) - 100% English and well written. I enjoyed this book. If you are not able to purchase this copy, it might be worth your time to check in with the Russian Numismatic Society to inquire about a copy.

$10

Russian and Soviet Military Awards - Durov - 104 pages (color) - slightly used

--->Completely translated in Russian and English throughout the book.

$10

Orders and Medals of the USSR - 50+ pages (color)

--->100% English with good narritive on the background of the different medals and orders.

$5

Archived