CoinPeople.com

Coinpeople titlebar

thedeadpoint

After much procrastination, I'm proud to announce the winners of the First Coinpeople Titlebar contest! These coins will grace the titlebar at the top of each Coinpeople.com page! You, the citizens of Coinpeople, chose these wonderful coins from the many great entries.

First, the Ancient Coin representative:

Marv - Ptolemy VI, AR Tetradrachm 12.8 gm, probably Phoenician or Palestinian mint. 180-145 B.C.E Not in SNG Cop. or BMC. Ex: Shirley Barr Sage collection

Second, the U.S. Coin representative:

bobh - "Oregon Trail" Commemorative 50 cents, 1926-S

Third, the Russian Coin representative:

Marv - Rouble - 1826 NGC MS67 c-161 ex: Superior Hesselgesser 2004, ex: St. Petersburg mint collection?

And finally, the World Coin representative:

Marv - Great Britain 1770 Proof Halfpenny, PCGS PF66 RB. Ex: Goldbergs Terner sale, Ex: Bruce Lorich

Congrats to Marv and Bobh! Thanks to everyone who participated in voting or with submissions!

Lastly, can someone PLEASE help me get them in the titlebar?!

Lastly, can someone PLEASE help me get them in the titlebar?!

Looks like this is all in one image file located here: http://www.coinpeople.com/style_images/logo8.gif

Which means that all you need to do is to replace that GIF image with one containing the new coin images. I can do that for you if you have file access to the host. Drop me a PM for further details.

Least I can do, considering how many people here voted for my coins!

Looks like this is all in one image file located here: http://www.coinpeople.com/style_images/logo8.gif

Which means that all you need to do is to replace that GIF image with one containing the new coin images. I can do that for you if you have file access to the host. Drop me a PM for further details.

Least I can do, considering how many people here voted for my coins!

DONT DO IT!

Taking over this forum is only step one in bobh's quest for world domination!

Way cool! Thanks, Anton!! I'm glad I could be a part of the new personal touch to the CP design. I hope the new images make everyone feel closer in this community. Your coins and contributions are valued!

Archived