CoinPeople.com

Unexplained Technical Difficulty

Thee_Immortal_One

All,

My ZUNE just froze and I can't play my music...... wait, this is the coin forum. Oh crap, I just asked microsoft about a 1730 polushka overdate.

Never mind.

:ninja:

And a happy new year to everyone out there from me as well! Id write it in Russian, but I dont have those funny backward letters on my keyboard...!

;):D;););)

And a happy new year to everyone out there from me as well! Id write it in Russian, but I dont have those funny backward letters on my keyboard...!

I have ;)

С Новым Годом! Happy New Year!

;):ninja:;)

Today I really have a reason for celebration: I finally got a practically uncirculated MMD 2008 2 rouble coin from the shop nearby ;)

Moscow coins are very difficult to find around here - I still need the 2008 1 and 5 kopecks + all of the scarcer varieties of the higher denominations.

Happy New Year to you all from a collector who possesses no Russian coins at all... But I still enjoy browsing this section so keep up the good work in 2009!

All,

My ZUNE just froze and I can't play my music...... wait, this is the coin forum. Oh crap, I just asked microsoft about a 1730 polushka overdate.

Never mind.

:ninja: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

May all Your collections grow and blossom with rarities!

PS - a 1730 polushka couldn't possibly be an overdate ;)

Archived