CoinPeople.com

Hi From A Young Irish Newbie

Hi guys,

I'm a young Irish lad (from Cork) and recently came accross a coin which I sold for quite a bit. With that money I bought more and got interested in buying and selling coins, just that. But now I find they are rubbing off on me (not litterally of course, that would depreciate them) and I am actually quite interested in them. I now sell on ebay, for anywhere from €700 to €25,000 but I understand I am not allowed to show those for 30 days and 25 posts, correct? So, just introducing myself and I hope you accept me into the group.

Regards, Reilly.

You're correct about the 30 days/25 posts rule, but time will fly be so you can post before you know it! :ninja:

A warm welcome to the forum, athbhliain faoi mhaise duit.

Regards,

Clive.

You're correct about the 30 days/25 posts rule, but time will fly be so you can post before you know it! :ninja:

A warm welcome to the forum, athbhliain faoi mhaise duit.

Regards,

Clive.

Thanks very much, I hope it does, new customers are always welcome, lol. Happy new year to you too!

Good county historically.

Any news who intentionally burned the wooden settlement in cork during the copper era,just curious whether its from the county itself or from other county just interested who dominate during those times,its been in the news in the past a project of archeological expert in dublin.

Im from Greystones co. wicklow originally from Philippines.

Archived