CoinPeople.com

My anniversary is coming up.

In honor of the season and my first CoinPeople anniversay, I'm giving away a Singapore mint set (can't sell it, might as well give it away!). December 9th is the anniversary, 5 pm (give or take a few mintures). Guess the number of posts I'll have by then and the collecting theme (or themes) missing from by profile and you will win the Singapore set.

Happy Holidays.

This would be a nice addition to my collection. I guess 550.

I'm not sure I understand the missing themes question, but how about mathematics related coins?

Themes is probably the wrong word. It should be interests (which I think of as my collecting themes). Click on my name or any name and you will retrieve an infromation page about them. BTW, you can see the number of posts I already have by reading the information under my avatar. The same is true for everyone's posts and it is updated every time you post.

I'm thinking of throwing in a few surprises for runners up. I'm not too sure yet how many and they won't be worth much in monetary value, but they will be fun, interesting, or unusual.

720 posts. Numismatic literature, photography, and rocks?

(Perhaps you should add a deadline for entries? :ninja: )

December 9, 5 pm. Earliest correct entry wins (for those who want to wait to guess), but I will add a few goodies for multiple winners.

Archived