CoinPeople.com

My anniversary is coming up.

Ancients and jetons.

(Just cheating here....) Neat contest. I'm sorry that I missed it on the first go round.

Just got in from a great afternoon and evening. Christmas party at a friend's Victorian (that says Christmas to me), Deja Vu the movie, and a nice dinner afterwards.

I'm selecting 4 winners.

Roaddevil came closest (704 to the 705 actual). I list French jetons on my intro page, so you didn't quite get part two.

Dockwalliper added Early American medals, yep a new interest. Celtiberian would have worked as well.

Dan8402 was third with 706 posts.

Schutzenfester was a close fourth with 707.

I've selected four items:

the 1974 Singapore mint set

a pair of iron notgeld tokens: the 1918 Stadt Duren 10 pfennig (steel helmeted soldier obverse) and a 1920 Bonn 25 pfennig piece with Beetoven obverse

a 1923 5 millionen mark vom Stein piece from Westfalen

and how about Jersey Modern Uncirculated Type Set in a Krause Publications holder (In Appreciation of your efforts to further the field of numismatics)-- an unc 1964 Penny and Three Penny

Roaddevil picks first, then each in order. Make your selection here, then PM me an address.

Thanks for playing and happy holidays! I have derived a great deal of pleasure from the fine company here at Coin People over the last year.

Hey, its Christmas. Just for fun (and because it was something I bought for my ex-wife), I might just throw in a ladies ANA badge for Art for the .5 guess. Creative, although not quite there (unless I stop composing this message and count that!). So, if you read this Art, and I can find the right box in my closet, and you answer in this thread, and PM me an address, you might just find a surprise for under the tree!

Archived