CoinPeople.com

wat do u think is a good start?

hi i am new to coin collecting i had say 50 or more for years from my parents (i am 15) but just last year i started to really get in to collecting. i started last feb i have 612 coins now. do u think 612 coins is a good start or an awesome start. plz reply

oh any 1 here from bahrain or middle east? if ur not u must travel here there are some cool shops that sell awesome coins really cheap. i got alot of coins for example 1835 east india company for only $3.and it was in a good condition with little wear an a bit black that shows the writings clearly. (its hard to find the shops you must know a local like me :ninja:) and if any 1 is collectin middle eastern coins, iranian, asian, indian, european and americain coins (almost all) i can help give you info about them.

Hello there and welcome to coinpeople. While you are enthuastic about coins, don't get too excited :ninja: There is always plenty to learn.

You might want to share your coin pictures on http://www.omnicoin.com, that is where most people here uploading their coin pictures there. Hit refresh a few times if the site isn't working - it's a bit slow from time to time.

Once again, welcome to coinpeople!

Welcome to CP. Sounds like you're off to a great start. What really matters is how you feel about your collection. Enjoy it.

ty guys sorry but i have to wait to get a cam to keep the pic and my oldest coin is actually 4 coins but the oldest is a roman crispina avgvesta. the other 3 are as my granma says from the abassied dynasty they have arabic writings on them but i cant make out whats written because its written in old arabic or persian.(i am persian and arabic but i am crap in both languages lol i can read arabic but writing is hard since i am 100% persian but i live in bahrain. ) and i really like collecting coins its my hobby since i got my first foriegn coin i was 6 or 7 i think but i just started to be a devoted collecter.

Archived