CoinPeople.com

45 Years Ago Tonight.

tommyd

A little Halloween story...I remember seeing an old penny tossed into my goody bag -- God, my eyesight was great as a kid -- I pulled it out and remember that I saw the obverse first -- it was beautiful -- I prayed as I turned it over -- I'll never forget the feeling that night as long as I live.....

44q1dhw.jpg

4doqa9w.jpg

A little Halloween story...I remember seeing an old penny tossed into my goody bag -- God, my eyesight was great as a kid -- I pulled it out and remember that I saw the obverse first -- it was beautiful -- I prayed as I turned it over -- I'll never forget the feeling that night as long as I live.....

44q1dhw.jpg

4doqa9w.jpg

To think that I trick or treated in the days when healthy foods were often given away.

44q1dhw.jpg

4doqa9w.jpg

Nice neighbour, really really nice. Wonder how many '09 S VDB's and 14-D's went out that night?

Archived