CoinPeople.com

Lets get some action contest.

I'm on vacation and need some good reading. Gonna be two winners.

Heres the contest. To enter post a new thread in the main Forum. Posts must fit the forum. Anything that should be in the Asylum, debates etc. will not count. New purchase thread does not count. Winner will be chosen at random from all the entries between now and 12 noon EST. July 31st.

Winner #2 will be the person,in the opinion of the judge(me) that posts the most interesting thread and gets the best response.

Winners will recieve a silver proof dime.

Please respond to this thread with a link to enter, it will make things much easier to look thru.

Extended in the hope that more people will enter.

There were three entries that qualified and none of them got much play. :ninja:

When you look at the number of times read versus the replies, it seems that there should have been more. Superbeast had over 114 reads and only 5 responses.

I blame myself for the lack of banter on my Post for Action. I had about 50-ish reads and only one response - from Superbeast... But then I've never been a good conversation starter; I'm really bad at parties. Pathetic really. Comes with being a nerd I guess. But anyway, at first I thought that people might have been on vacation like yourself, and simply away from the computer. But unless there are lots of members who simply like to read threads over and over, that isn't the case. There may be a viral strain of apathy going around. At any reate, thanks for giving it the ole' college try, Dockwalliper.

• 2 weeks later...

I realised I am missing something here. Not too sure how it works...but I am giving it a try. Here is the topic that I have posted earlier. May be an old one when I first started when I was new and terribly eager to share my little discovery.

http://www.coinpeople.com/bBeware-and33and...nt-b-t8605.html

Thanks

:ninja:

I realised I am missing something here. Not too sure how it works...but I am giving it a try. Here is the topic that I have posted earlier. May be an old one when I first started when I was new and terribly eager to share my little discovery.

http://www.coinpeople.com/bBeware-and33and...nt-b-t8605.html

Thanks

:lol:

I liked that thread about the altered serial numbers....

KFC :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived