CoinPeople.com

Tell me where this is ... (ENDED)

Good one. :ninja: Will try and post a new picture later today, for the "city" question. Harri was right, but there may be people who (im)patiently waited 24 hours until they could post the next answer. Darn, a contest can be difficult even when you start one ...

Christian

Good one. :lol:  Will try and post a new picture later today, for the "city" question. Harri was right, but there may be people who (im)patiently waited 24 hours until they could post the next answer. Darn, a contest can be difficult even when you start one ...

Christian

It's a nice contest. I'm really quite surprised that Harri got the answer so quickly. :ninja:

Ugh, looked at thousands of pictures yesterday, on Google, and Figueres was among them many times, but never in combination with these statues

I did however find another picture of the statues, but there was no reference to a city :ninja:

http://www.inmagine.com/vc038/vc038077-photo

vc038077.jpg

Good one. :lol:  Will try and post a new picture later today, for the "city" question. Harri was right, but there may be people who (im)patiently waited 24 hours until they could post the next answer. Darn, a contest can be difficult even when you start one ...

Christian

:cry: My apologies Christian! I am usually careful to follow such rules. My life is too hectic right now. I honestly sometimes do not know if I did something two hours ago or two days ago. Please keep the coin for another contest. Sorry for the blunder. :ninja:

Archived