CoinPeople.com

Two chances to win!

I spent the day at the Santa Clara Coin Show instead of writing. Im finishing a 5 year literature review for a publication on prehistoric rock art. It was due in December. I'm almost done, but not quite. While at the show, I picked up a few extra copies of Don Kagin's dealer token:

909506.jpg

I said I'd give them away to Coin People people (or whatever it says on the banner this evening, evil bunnies playing games????.....).

Guess the date and time I email the article to the editor (Pacific Daylight Savings Time) and you get a token.

I got two, so guess the date and time (whatever the time stamp when it happens) of my 250 post and you get the other token.

Thanks to everyone else who gives stuff away. I've never won, but its time I throw in Don's 2 cents!

Guess the date and time I email the article to the editor (Pacific Daylight Savings Time) and you get a token.

Ah, that means you believe you can get it done by early October? :ninja:

10 April, 10 am.

Christian

April 16, 1:30 PM

Hope you finished your taxes the day before too.

Already got my refund. That's how I could afford to go to the show!

My finger landed on 04/29/2006. Let's try 10:00 a.m., your time.

For the second round, let's try 04/30/2006 at 11:00 a.m., your time.

April 4th at 7:10AM for  the 250th post.

You need to do a little posting....... :ninja:

OK the book thingy...... June 6th at 9:12AM

You need to do a little posting.......  :ninja:

OK the book thingy...... June 6th at 9:12AM

Okay Art. I'm trying to do my best today because I spent the weekend writing and sent my draft to Paul at 9:03 this morning, April 3. Now I can post with that monkey off my back!

That makes tabbs winner number 1. Tabbs, send me a PM with your mailing address.

Oha, who would have expected that? :ninja:  Thanks a lot, Bill! You'll get a PM later ...

Christian

I'm trying to cut back on my outside commitments so I can enjoy life more. I was diagnosed with diabetes a year ago and have turned my focus full bore into enjoying life and living longer. I really wanted to finish the review. It was my last outside deadline. Coins definitely help reduce the stress of life. Choosing to write because I want to and writing to a deadline are very different tasks. I'm shedding deadlines where ever possible and devoting more time to coins.

(One more to go Art!)

Okay Art. I had to get in one more before moderating a symposium this afternoon. PM you adress, the second token is yours.

Archived