CoinPeople.com

FOOTBALL Pick 'Em players...

I'm sorry to say this but I haven't had a chance to tally up the totals for the silver pig. I don't really want to either. :ninja: Next year I'll figure out a better system with charts and everything to keep track. If the contestants who wish to have the piggy want to go and tally up your totals and post them I will gladly send it to the winner. You can find the ended games in the Expired Contest section.

Thanks and sorry.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Week:

11- 10

12- 13

13- 13

14- 14

15- 12

16- 0 :ninja:

17- 11

Wildcard - 3

Divisional Playoff- 2

Conference Championship- 2

Superbowl- 1

Total = 81

[edit = wildcard added, Bunny didnt put the ' in pick 'em so my search failed!]

-Bobby

And to make it a bit easier on the rest...

Click search at the top of the page, tell it to only search the contest forum. then search for "pick 'em" (two words with ' ). This will give most of Tiffs football Pick 'ems :.D Make sure to do a separate search for "pick em" (no ' ) and check your Wildcard week.

-Bobby

Actually, I know I wasn't in first place by any stretch and I don't want to go count it up anyway to find out one way or the other! So consider this my concession speech. :ninja:

Actually, I know I wasn't in first place by any stretch and I don't want to go count it up anyway to find out one way or the other! So consider this my concession speech. :ninja:

Ditto that for me.

I think I won! Yep, that's it --- I won! WOW~ Hurray for me..

Please send my prizes as soon as possible. (And before anyone else finds out that not only don't I know football, but I don't know what I'm talking about here, either.)

Guest Stujoe

Do those of us who plan on playing next year get a vote in whether want to take the risk of winning it next year? :ninja:

I'm just kidding, the little piggie is kind of cute. :lol:

Is the silver Sow a one time trophy or will it be reawarded each year?

Like the Stanley cup.

I like the Stanley Cup idea, the Winner can carve thier name and Winning year in the pig and it would be sent to the next winner... so on.. so on

-Bobby

Archived