CoinPeople.com

Bunny's Bounty

Tiffibunny

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Works for me.

Pics are also a link to Tiffs Flickr site.

That's what I can't figure out. I looked at page info then links and saw the link/coin. I could open up the separate link no problem. So I don't have flickr blocked. Also on the previous page the links work.

That's what I can't figure out. I looked at page info then links and saw the link/coin. I could open up the separate link no problem. So I don't have flickr blocked. Also on the previous page the links work.

Switch to a Mac. Life will be much better once you do.

Switch to a Mac. Life will be much better once you do.

I have both, .......I still prefer my PC for daily use though. My macs just my workhorse, meh.

• 4 weeks later...

You know, I usually don't like resurrected designs, but this one is a classic. I ordered the Uncirculated, because I like them better than the proofs, I just cannot wait to get mine, but think I may have to wait another three weeks or so.

I wisht I could have ordered the half eagle too.

Okay, this is really driving me crazy. Last post of yours that any coins show up in my browser is #326. I'm wondering if I have the domain you are hosting your coin shots on blocked some how. Firefox or I.E. :ninja:

Nope just checked properties and all shows up there. Now I'm really confused.

I experienced the same thing - also noticed it the other day with stujoe's post but I can't figure it out - the img url get's embedded with url tags for their subdirectories- if you just stick the jpg url in an img tag the pic shows fine. I did some testing and I thought I had a handle on it - but after messing with the test posts they started working ok!

The problem is on my XP pro using a newer version of IE6 - the same messages using 2000 show fine.

weird

You know, I usually don't like resurrected designs, but this one is a classic. I ordered the Uncirculated, because I like them better than the proofs, I just cannot wait to get mine, but think I may have to wait another three weeks or so.

I wisht I could have ordered the half eagle too.

Yeah I ordered the Unc too, but it hasn't shipped yet.

Okay, this is really driving me crazy. Last post of yours that any coins show up in my browser is #326. I'm wondering if I have the domain you are hosting your coin shots on blocked some how. Firefox or I.E. :ninja:

Nope just checked properties and all shows up there. Now I'm really confused.

Not sure if you figured this out yet Mark, but I just did and it's an easy fix for me. The pics looked like adverts to my add blocking software. It is easy enough to adjust that level and now it works fine - hopefully it is a similar issue for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My scanner does a lousey job on these unless I remove the case. So I've taken a process of open, scan, store in albums. It's fun.

Archived