CoinPeople.com

CoinPeople 2004 Short Snorters

Art

I posted the images of the 2004 ShortSnorters on my Fotki pages. Take a look when you have a chance.

Short Snorters 2004 Album

Fond memories of a fun event.

I know it was a chore to coordinate and carry out; however, I sure enjoyed it. Seeing the notes brought it all back to me.

When it is done again, I intend to use a larger note [The Peter the Great on the Czarist 500 ruble note of 1912 comes to mind...]

I missed out that time. When's the next one due?

I'll probably kickoff the 2006 Short Snorter sometime in January with a goal of completing the rounds before the 2006 Holiday Season.

I even saw the rarest note of all in there, and only a couple of other CP's have them :ninja: And to think the Bunny wants to peddle hers off ;)

You mean the personal notes? No I'm keeping those. Those are in the USA pile. ;)

I'll probably kickoff the 2006 Short Snorter sometime in January with a goal of completing the rounds before the 2006 Holiday Season.

That would be cool! :ninja:

btw: Looks like my note got hit with major inflation during the circuit last year; it went from 10 roubles to 10 kopeks. ;)

That would be cool! :ninja:

btw: Looks like my note got hit with major inflation during the circuit last year; it went from 10 roubles to 10 kopeks. ;)

Oops!

Archived