CoinPeople.com

So big it deserves it's own thread.

Tiffibunny

Oh, I have been for quite awhile.  Germany was my first "world" love for coins.  :ninja:

At one time I had a fairly sizable collection of German coins, mostly States coinages, with a special affinity for Hamburg and Bavaria. But I sold 99% of the collection back about 6 years ago to a German friend. I never owned anything from Frankfurt, but may like to sometime.

At one time I had a fairly sizable collection of German coins, mostly States coinages, with a special affinity for Hamburg and Bavaria.  But I sold 99% of the collection back about 6 years ago to a German friend.  I never owned anything from Frankfurt, but may like to sometime.

Oh man. :ninja:

I have been paring off a 400+ banknote collection from Scotland for over three years now.  Just lost interest in it when I found ancients.

I can certainly understand that. My love of the metals has well outshadowed my semi-brief interest in banknotes. Except the German and Czech ones of course. :ninja:

Tiff helped me out by taking my coins under her tender care.

I'm sad that I had to part with them, but I'm very happy that they are in good hands.

I have a feeling that the Bunny will be tough to beat in the next PCI.  ;)

And I couldn't love them any more. :ninja:

Tiff helped me out by taking my coins under her tender care.

I'm sad that I had to part with them, but I'm very happy that they are in good hands.

I have a feeling that the Bunny will be tough to beat in the next PCI.  :ninja:

I already know the PCI-6 winner. Think, near and dear to my heart.

Archived