CoinPeople.com

Looks like Dansco does do world... well some...

Tiffibunny

I think that there's a large body of collectors who are yearning for Dansco albums for their particular collections. They used to have on the Large Cents of Canada and another for English Pennies .

All in the US i should think?

Most likely. I like the darned things, and will continue to use them for Australian Type Set (pre-decimal) and Canadian Type Set. I doubt I will get another one for a new US Type Set though. Now if they made a real nice one for Victorian Type I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Yeah, Fiji is a wierd one. That puzzled me a bit, too.

That's cool. I wish more album/folder companies would expand into world coins a bit. They don't have to cover the lowest denom of which hundreds of millions are made. Maybe just the dollar and higher (or whatever the equivalent is). To expand on what AuldFarrte said, even a type set for a certain era or country would be nice.

Tiff, as well as myself, would buy a German one :ninja:

That's cool. I wish more album/folder companies would expand into world coins a bit. They don't have to cover the lowest denom of which hundreds of millions are made. Maybe just the dollar and higher (or whatever the equivalent is). To expand on what AuldFarrte said, even a type set for a certain era or country would be nice.

Tiff, as well as myself, would buy a German one  :ninja:

I think that there is a company in Berlin that makes albums for German coins. I don't remember the name at the moment but I'll post it when I do.

I got an ad from them about 2 years ago when they were pushing their new Euro albums.

http://www.jakesmp.net/CSD_Dansco/CSD_Dansco_011_M.html

Crowns of the World.  Oh Harri...  :ninja:  I can't find what's actually in it though.

the crowns of the world book just has blank pages with crown sized holes...at least the one i owned did....it's up to you what you put in it i guess

If that is so too bad. I started on a list a while back. It is not "pure" crown, but this is what I am looking for in the 20th century. I think I will have to post this in the WANT TO BUY forum also.

I sent them an e-mail asking about world albums... (specifically Canadians)...

Reply...

Dear Ms. Follett:

As a matter of fact we are currently working on a full line of Canadian Coin Albums. We expect it to be running, and in full production by next summer. There are possibly a couple of other coins we may begin with after that, including the Kookaburra album and the China Panda coin album. But these are still possibilities.

If you would like for us to send you additional literature, please email us your mailing address and we will gladly send this off immediately.

We are grateful your patronage and hope that you will let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Respectfully,

Leticia Bruce

The Dansco Corp.

:ninja:

Archived