CoinPeople.com

Swatikas

Bangbang

I am looking for an inexpensive coin with a swastika on it. Any suggestions? I wish my mother inlaw had saved some of her coins.......she is from Nazi Germany....and was a professional dancer that entertained Hitler. She was a very interesting woman to talk to till she got alzheimers and turned into a veggie. It sucks. She has things at home that were signed by Hitler. My freakin brother inlaw is gettin that stuff. Ughhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! :ninja:

:ninja:;) ;)

Well... *cough* Hopefully any Jewish people here wouldn't get angry over this.

Such coins shouldn't be difficult to get hold of - I remember someone eve giving me such coins in a lot so I am assuming it can't possibly be a nightmare coin to get hold of :lol:

Even a check on eBay suggests that they aren't worth that much, except for the silver ones.

I hope no one gets offended. She is completely americanized and had no control over where she was born or how was raised. She does think our Justice System sucks........and is very annoyed that we fill our prisons with known killers and spend money on them rather than just put them to death. Ok.....enough of that. I am going to call my sister inlaw and see if she has any of these coins. She collects USA coins and proof sets.

Coins shops. Most of the Nazi coins go for little value except the silver ones. Depending on what you want it could cost 10 cents up to triple digits.

Do NOT buy the gold ones off Ebay. They are just plated, basically crap.

Pretty interesting stuff about your mother.

Go to ebay, go to the coins catagory, select world europe, on the left side of the screen select Germany. Now search for any year from 1938 and 1944 and you will find plenty of what you are looking for. Heck, I don't know if this is "legal" here but I'll post a link to the Germany portion and you can do the date search from there.

German coins on eBay

I just got back from my local coin shop and purchased a 1936a 5 reichmark XF with a swastika for 10 usd. Woweeeeeeeeee! :ninja:

Archived