CoinPeople.com

HELLO.........................

I am the CoinMonster. Actually I should have made that plural. Just about 2 weeks ago for some odd reason my daughter and I noticed a couple of strange looking nickels. One showed a couple of hands shaking and the other one had a boat on the back.Whoa..........those are cool looking. I told her they were suppose to be coming out with some new buffalo nickels BUT we would probally never see any of them. The all the questions started flowing as fast as they could flow from a 10 year old MONSTER :ninja: Why can't we get any? Why do the collectors get them ALL? LOL

See what I was up against?? Whoa, sorry this post is getting a little on the long winded side. I shall shorten it up some what. Anyway I have had 3 old coins my uncle gave me probally 20 years ago, so when we got home we checked them out and did some research online and decided we wanted to collect for FUN. I got her one of them 50 state quarter binders and have already figured out the D mints are hard to find. We have brought a couple of "grab bags" off of ebay. I have no idea if we got anything of value though.The 1979 Kennedy half dollar looks brand new,actually it looks better than brand new if that's possible. We dig through our change daily and we don't even know what we are looking for LOL.

That's my partial HELLO story and I am sorry for being so long winded but I wanted ya'll to understand what kind of "noob" you are dealing with here. ;)

CoinMonster

aka: David

And another nut joins, and another nut joins, another nut joins the bus!

:ninja: Welcome! Come on in and make yourself at home!

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MMMMMMooooooooooRRRRRRRRRRRnnnnnnIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG . . . .. Hold it I'm out of breath. . .

Anyway. . . Hi Coinmonster(s)

Archived