CoinPeople.com

Coinpeople Currency Signup thread

Ætheling

Entries have now closed. I'll sit and finetune the maths. Inform those that need to know.

Then i'll send the files to the relevant mints with serial numbers etc. Then we'll get printing and preparing the notes.

Then we'll start allocating what notes go to whom and from where.

• 5 weeks later...

Once we've got this first batch out (and ironed out the problems), then i might be persuaded to issue a few more and rope a few more people in. Can't be many more people though, San Miguel has several spares of his bucks to cover any additions here and there, but the high denom guineas are a little short of population.

I mailed everything out over the last few days, and ended up deciding on shuffling all the serial numbers. I thought it would be the fairest way to randomly disperse all the low-numbers and make the collecting of certain digits more of an active hunt. The only drawback being, any late-comers will have to take all high-digits from future additional printings.

• 2 weeks later...
Any chance more people could get in on the CP bucks thing?

I signed up for McDoo's but missed it the second time around.

Same here! ...waiting patiently...

• 1 month later...
Somehow I signed up, but was left out of this thing. I forgot about it, and then looking at this thread again realised I got missed.  Oh well.  Same with my PBI thing.

I PMed you asking for a delievery address but i got no reply so i figured you didn't want to take part anymore.

Good news for you is that GX series has a consignment of notes and if you still want some then PM him and give him your address.

This goes fotr anyone else who was missed out. This is your last chance.

Archived