CoinPeople.com

Hello Hello!

Hi guys. I'm a young coin collector. A member of the male species of about 20 years old.

I collect mostly Canadian coins, but am getting more and more interested in U.S. and world coins as that part of my collection grows.

As for as Canadian coins go, my 1 cent collection is almost complete between 1909 to 2005, my nickel collection is almost complete from 1922 to 2005, dimes have some gaps from 1940 to 2005, quarters have gaps from 1919 to 2005, my 50 cent peices aren't all doing to well, I have quite a few different silver dollars, then there's loonies and twoonies. And I have a bunch of 5 dollar silver maple leaf coins.

I have coins from many countries, China, Korea, Indonesia, Germany, Hong Kong, Great Britain, Cuba, etc.

My best U.S. coin is probably my 1921 Morgan Silver Dollar, which I know isn't that good anyway, lol. Probably favourite British coin is my 2000 Five Pound Queen Mother coin.

Anyway, that's it for now. I'd say I'm not doing too bad since I've only really been collecting seriously for about 2 or 3 years since I was 17. =)

• 1 year later...

[Hello. Saw your post. I am just starting to collect the silver maple leaf coins of Canada. I have many US to trade for those I need. If interested, drop me an email at: luskie@roadrunner.com. Thanks for looking. Luskie

Archived