CoinPeople.com

New Here and Collecting

Hello my name is DJ. I started collecting after my father passed away last year. I found an jar of old change at his place soon after my dads passing. I started doing some research and fell in love with the history and beauty of the coins. I really did not find anything of great value but did find a new hobby that so far have really enjoy. So thanks for having me.

Hi JD. Sorry about your Dad. Glad that you've come to enjoy coin collecting. Welcome to CoinPeople. Hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome, DJ. Each of us becomes a collector in a unique way. Sorry about your father but you'll find many friends here.

What type of collecting do you see yourself doing? Ancients? old rare european gold coins? errors and varieties in change?

Welcome, DJ. Each of us becomes a collector in a unique way. Sorry about your father but you'll find many friends here.

What type of collecting do you see yourself doing? Ancients? old rare european gold coins? errors and varieties in change?

I really like the old US coins. I have been doing roll searching and error coins, and I want to get me a metal detector. I really love the Buffalo Nickels. I have one right now(1935s) and plan to get more soon. Thanks for the warm welcome.

resultbn1.jpg

I really like the old US coins. I have been doing roll searching and error coins, and I want to get me a metal detector. I really love the Buffalo Nickels. I have one right now(1935s) and plan to get more soon. Thanks for the warm welcome.

resultbn2.jpg

993975.jpg

1943 D Steel Penny

Just right click on the image you want to post here, select 'Copy Image URL', then on this site, select the 'picture frame' picture.png one over from the smiley & paste it in the pop-up box, select insert.

Hope that helps Dave.

• 5 months later...

Archived