CoinPeople.com

10 Fully Loaded Copies of Compass Collectables

Well of course I would keep track of all my coins and banknotes. But it would be great if the program could help me track all the record albums I own/collect.

I have not yet expanded it to cover as many things as I have on my list, i got side tracked on getting some extra functionality, the new version i'm working on is creating my web site and i plan to add this feature for all when i test it fully.

You could probably use the dvd section for records by adding some new values to the drop down lists but it depends on what you plan on recording about each one.

Gotta think up something I can win.

That's the spirit :ninja:

I was trying to think up some myself not easy to come up with something that will draw enough people in to be fun.

I did think of putting up a small section of a bank note as a guess this note and revealing more small parts each day till someone gets it, anyone keen on this?

That's the spirit :ninja:

I was trying to think up some myself not easy to come up with something that will draw enough people in to be fun.

I did think of putting up a small section of a bank note as a guess this note and revealing more small parts each day till someone gets it, anyone keen on this?

That sounds like fun. I'd play.

I can explain, as it took me a while to figure it out also.

The OP wants you to come with a contest/giveaway and the ones the OP likes best will be given the software to give away in their contest/giveaway as a prize.

Does that sound right?

I can explain, as it took me a while to figure it out also.

The OP wants you to come with a contest/giveaway and the ones the OP likes best will be given the software to give away in their contest/giveaway as a prize.

Does that sound right?

That's what it sounded like to me.

Sorry all it seems i was not clear.

I have 10 copies I am willing to give away. I do not have an idea for a contest so I am willing to put the prizes up for any contests people suggest.

Haha. it's ok. It's weird for someone to want to do a contest but not tell us what it is! I like your idea, boydle, about slowly revealing a note. You may want to do 10 notes though so it's tougher!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The guess this note contests will start again sometime next week. I have been very busy and have not had time to get a note orginised. If someone else wishes to start the competition I will honor it with the prize.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
How about close-ups of busts on coins, and you have to guess what coin it is from ?

Hi Brian sorry about the very slow response i did not see your post.

I will sponsor you a copy to run the contest, just run it and let me know the winner and i will send them a copy.

Archived