CoinPeople.com

Will coming Kuenker stop HIGH prices 4 Russian coins & medals

one-kuna

4 days to go for Kuenker auction in Berlin...will prices stop climbing up...

Hello,

Let me be the first to say that the Russian Coins Price Arms Race (RCPAR) is about to crash. I see a lot of material on ebay that was awfully scarce at the height of the race. This would have been soaked up at auction with ease 6 months ago.

The bad economy is about to hit the collecting world....

So, if you have any 18th century coronation jetons you want to sell post crash, let me know....

Still on lookout for:

1766 2 ruble gold

Peter I silver Kopeck (not wire)

"masonic" eagle 3 kopeck

Catherine II 5 Kopeck TM

and

original politinnik copper 1654

Hello,

Let me be the first to say that the Russian Coins Price Arms Race (RCPAR) is about to crash. I see a lot of material on ebay that was awfully scarce at the height of the race. This would have been soaked up at auction with ease 6 months ago.

So, if you have any 18th century coronation jetons you want to sell post crash, let me know....

Still on lookout for:

1766 2 ruble gold

Peter I silver Kopeck (not wire)

"masonic" eagle 3 kopeck

Catherine II 5 Kopeck TM

and

original politinnik copper 1654

круто...

:ninja:

Hello,

Let me be the first to say that the Russian Coins Price Arms Race (RCPAR) is about to crash...

Well, I'll have to dispute this statement. It was , actually, several months ago when I tried (unsuccessfully, though) to bring everyone's attention to the "Russian bubble". But if you want the "nomination", you got it !

It already has...heavily.

I was just on the phone trying to buy a coin at Kunker. The auction is going STRONG!

Go figure...

Its just matter of time... soon or later prices will go up again, there is no doubt. So as I think today is PERFECT time for collectors to buy. Tomorrow could be late...

:ninja:

Well, I'll have to dispute this statement. It was , actually, several months ago when I tried (unsuccessfully, though) to bring everyone's attention to the "Russian bubble". But if you want the "nomination", you got it !

It already has...heavily.

The World is a "bubble", the Market is a "bubble", The Life is a "bubble", so there is no big deal to have "Russian Coins bubble" .................. sometimes :ninja:

very important moment jent's,

what do you think, among the all collectors - which collectors more - who want to be prices go up or down?

Results are in. I got nothing again. :ninja: I think the talk about prices on nice coins going down is nothing but pipe dreams of those that were priced out of the buying market. I am going back to bidding as much as I used to bid 2 years ago -- at least I was getting some nice coins... By the way, if anyone still thinks the prices on rare stuff in good condition are going to fall out from under us, I am now looking for Jefimoks and would be glad to take it off your hands cheap.

Results are in. I got nothing again. ;) I think the talk about prices on nice coins going down is nothing but pipe dreams of those that were priced out of the buying market. I am going back to bidding as much as I used to bid 2 years ago -- at least I was getting some nice coins... By the way, if anyone still thinks the prices on rare stuff in good condition are going to fall out from under us, I am now looking for Jefimoks and would be glad to take it off your hands cheap.

Some of the more common Nicholas II stuff -- 15 roubles gold, for example -- sold for "sane" prices again (IMHO). Now I'm waiting for everyone to realize that 1909 five roubles is NOT RARE and pick one up for around $200! :ninja:

lot 1217 - comstadius - went down about twenty procents comparing to previous known pass :ninja:

Archived