CoinPeople.com

free coins

Hello from sunny Wales. I am fairly new to coin collecting and this site. I have a number of british and world coins that are doubles to me, if there are any new collectors out there who are just starting the hobby and would like my doubles, for nothing, please contact me. I will post, free of charge to any address in GB. I have half crowns, two shillings, shillings, sixpences, threepences, pennys, halfpennys, farthings and some world coins. They are of no use to me and I would rather see them go to someone who is just starting out. Please do not just ask for them all, tell me what your interest is in and I will send you a list. If you live outside the UK I am prepared to post to you, but after you recieve them I would expect you to refund the postage. These coins are of various grades, but for nothing, who cares. Chris

This is a very good thing that you are doing Chris, a good opportunity for newbies to acquire some different coins. Thanks.

Why oh why couldn't they be CANADIAN! Actually thats nice of you to do so. . .

I do have two canadian 10 cents, one George V dated 1920 and one George VI dated 1946. They are both a little dirty but look ok to me. If you want them you can have them. I pick up a lot of coins at car boot sales and although I might want just one coin they are very often sold as a job lot for a few pence, thats why I have a few world coin, which I do not collect, and a lot of british doubles. Please do not ask for photos as I am only just geting the hang of this typing lark and I think if I attempted to post photos I would end up talking to the king of the potatos. All the best Chris. P.S. I thought there would be a few people interested by now maybe they think I am not genuine.

Chris,

I doubt that anyone distrusts your motives, it's just that a lot of our folks have been collecting for some time and prefer to leave offers like this for newer collectors.

Chris,

I doubt that anyone distrusts your motives, it's just that a lot of our folks have been collecting for some time and prefer to leave offers like this for newer collectors.

Well, I've been picking up coins since i was 5 (i'm 15 now), but i still consider myself a new collector, because i don't know a thing about any of the coins i have. I just add anytrhing i find to a small baggy i keep them in.

I do have two canadian 10 cents, one George V dated 1920 and one George VI dated 1946. They are both a little dirty but look ok to me. If you want them you can have them. I pick up a lot of coins at car boot sales and although I might want just one coin they are very often sold as a job lot for a few pence, thats why I have a few world coin, which I do not collect, and a lot of british doubles. Please do not ask for photos as I am only just geting the hang of this typing lark and I think if I attempted to post photos I would end up talking to the king of the potatos. All the best Chris. P.S. I thought there would be a few people interested by now maybe they think I am not genuine.

Mo you lost me with your last couple of replys but to answer the one about my doubles. Sorry I cant post photos, dont know how yet, but I have in Halfcrowns 1921, 23, 29, 30, 31, 35, 42, 48, 49, 50, 51, 55, 56, 67. Twoshillings 47, 48, 50, 51, 57, 59, 63, 65. Shillings, 38 English, 47 Scotish, 48 Scotish, 49 English. Sixpences, George V1 to the present queen to many to list. Threepences, Silver 37, 38, 39, 40, and in brass, again to many to list. Pennys and halfpennys from Victoria to the present queen. All are in various grades but as I stated in my original post, for nothing who cares. I am prepared to post for free. If any of the above are any use to you, or anyone else reading this post, please email me at c.sullivan17@ntlworld.com. All the best, Chris.

Can you list pictures of each of you doubles?

Chris, posted coins this morning included a few others that might be of intrest to you. Let me know when they arrive. Will also send this message as email. I am unsure if my emails are getting to you as your email address is not showing. Chris.

Chris, posted coins this morning included a few others that might be of intrest to you. Let me know when they arrive. Will also send this message as email. I am unsure if my emails are getting to you as your email address is not showing. Chris.

They are, and again thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...

David, will post coins tomorrow, I have tried to inclued a variety of dates and denominations their condition is from ok to worn but they may be of intrest to you, if not maybe you could pass them on to someone else. Please let me know when you recieve the package. Thank you for the offer of some of your doubles but my intrest is in uk coins only. By the way your English is a dam sight better than my spanish. regards, Chris.

Archived