CoinPeople.com

1 year aniversary giveaway SIGNUP CLOSED

I need to win this contest because as I child I was highly neglected I never even saw a coin until I was 5. My friends all tricked me into spending my childhood savings on beanie babys, basket ball cards, and the lamest John Deere Tractors? I am so neglected that only now that I am 18 do I get Coin World. Isn't that sad... These coins would be a get addition to my very limited collection. I hope your heart is turned to this plea for grace...

I need to win this contest because as I child I was highly neglected I never even saw a coin until I was 5. My friends all tricked me into spending my childhood savings on beanie babys, basket ball cards, and the lamest John Deere Tractors? I am so neglected that only now that I am 18 do I get Coin World. Isn't that sad... These coins would be a get addition to my very limited collection. I hope your heart is turned to this plea for grace...

;):ninja:

I would like to win.... just cause I would really like to win.... winning is good....winning gives a person a sense of ....well...winning.... and to win is to have won.... and anyone who has won would like to win again.... If I won I would really fully appreciate winning what I have won. The End! :ninja:

What the heck is my ID? :ninja:

Member No. 22 (under your avatar)

I forgot to list mine--51 (as in Area 51)

ok, seems there is a little misunderstanding...... with "name/ID" I meant that one can post her/his real name or the screen name that is used here in CP.

so, in my case, I would enter either Erik or Trantor_3.

I don't care about those numbers.....

ok, seems there is a little misunderstanding...... with "name/ID" I meant that one can post her/his  real name or the screen name that is used here in CP.

so, in my case, I would enter either Erik or Trantor_3.

I don't care about those numbers.....

"My name is Erik, with no 'c' and my Member No. is 27. I like crunchie raw taters with salt and blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda, doodle, doodle, doodle..."

DID YOU SEE THAT SOCK PUPPET POSTING IN MY PLACE?!? :ninja:

THE NERVE!!! ;)

Archived