CoinPeople.com

I'm out of it for a little while and everybody...

jtryka

...gets delusions of grandeur! My home pc has been put out of commission, and I just tried to log in today only to find that I apparently no longer exist! Anyhow, I just wanted to share my latest Saint with all of you, a 1908 w/motto (here is a Link). The photos aren't great, but they are better than an artists rendition!

:ninja: is about all I can say about that....

Other then youhave to be a ;) or quite ;) to own one :lol:

and by the way the Site was remade and that is why you no longer existed, we all didnt at one point.

Welcome back to the new Coinpeople!

-Bobby

Another great St Gaudens for the collection. Welcome to the new CoinPeople. Remember the only constant here is change.

:ninja:

Beautiful coin, Jeff. We were all in the Twilight Zone for a few days when the old site was attacked with some kind of killer nukular nerdball. Stu even "threw in the towel" but Anton volunteered to host the site and we're mostly all back now. Glad you came back.

Wow! Glad I missed that. My other computer is pretty much trashed by internet spazware, so now I connect with my 97 Thinkpad with the P90 and 33.6 modem. I figure if I use a computer that is too old and crappy, the spyware spammers will leave me alone.

Archived