CoinPeople.com

Hi to all members

Hi to everybody.

I am a retired person and a notes collector for many years in British Commonwealth countries.This is the hobby that I have been learning and improving over the years, since my retirement. I have joined in the banknotebank.com just over 3 weeks ago and it takes me now to introduce myself hoping to find new interests and discoveries. My honorable mentions in this forum are 2 wonderful collections, namely, scottishmoney and RickieB.The 1st one is just merely opens up my eyes in the beauty of the wonderful women in our bank notes that I previously ignorance of. The sencond one is the US collection that I always dream to have....Anyway good luck to all and happy collecting....OH ! My name is Mark.

Welcome aboard, you have an amazing collection of Commonwealth notes, I have never before seen such nice examples of the SWA and several of the HK notes. Nice to have another banknote collector here. :ninja:

Thank you and love to see more of your artistic talent..!It opens up my eyes and see more beauty in a bank note...

Ok, they are all yours. Just send me a signed cheque and I will help to fill up the amount on the cheque in SGD. ;)

Hi Derrick,

Be careful oneday,I may just do that and fax over the blankcheck and claim my prize.... :ninja:;)

Archived